just struts or coilovers - Suspension Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just struts or coilovers
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:27 AM
ok im looking for a much tighter suspension for my 04 ion. is just all over the road trying to keep up with the competition. i thought lowering the car would help so i got springs but the truth is its not enough all around. so i thought struts would help with contact and strength. i can't find performace struts unless you buy coilovers. does the redline model have better struts? i know gravana makes a nice set of coilovers if thats my best bet so be it just wanted to make sure that i wasn't wasting money on a complete set when i could just get the struts.

Re: just struts or coilovers
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:14 AM
Just get a front roll bar from a redline, and get a progress rear swaybar, that'll compliment the lowering springs enough.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:32 AM
I'm sorry but if all you have are the lowering springs you are asking for trouble, no offence. It is not really the right way to do it, or the safe way to do it. I can tell you that the gravana coil-overs on my 03 cav are top notch amazing. For an ion i dont know, but you already have the springs, so try and find some shocks/struts. Go to nullSaturnmotorsports.com. They have some KYB struts there. At least thats a start.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:34 AM
Monday, March 17, 2008 3:28 AM
thanks matt between those and the anti sway bar and the strut tower lets see if i hold
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search