Adjustable Lowering Springs - Suspension Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Adjustable Lowering Springs
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:57 PM
Im sorry but my friend bought adjustable lowering sprins for his nissan sentra and asked me to help. After looking at the things i have no freaking clue on how they get mounted. I was wondering if u guys could send me pic or tell me how exactly these are suppose to go on. Thanks

Send pics to 7bullet@live.com

Re: Adjustable Lowering Springs
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:26 PM
adjustable lowering springs? are you talking about the cheap ebay coilovers with the silver sleeve and a small spring that comes with a bunch of O-rings? Those are relatively simple to install but they're really not worth it....if this is what you have and you really wanna put them on lemme know and i can prolly walk you through it.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:46 PM
yes those are the ones. but it didnt come with a bunch of o-rings. It jsut came with a couple of alan screws, the silver sleeves and the springs. Yes i would appreciate it if u could kind of give me a walk through. Why arnt they worth it?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:41 PM
the springs went on GREAT the car handles like a freaking dream now. Found the o-rings u were talking about. Made a night and day difference and the car looks amazing
Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:26 AM
LOL those springs belong in the trash. There is a reason why proper coil-over systems cost $1000+ and the ebay garbage is only $50. You think it handles like a dream now, imagine it with good coil-overs. You know quality springs and struts DESIGNED for the abuse.

Tinkles

2003 Cavalier 1SV
Bagged and Blown

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search