2.2l ecotech - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2l ecotech
Friday, August 20, 2010 7:10 PM
hey guys i have a 2.2l ecoetech o4 chevy cavalier im its aautomatic and im looking for some performance parts for my car i have not the slightest clue where too look andim bout to tear my hair out due too that fact if any one can help me it will be greatly appriciated

Re: 2.2l ecotech
Friday, August 20, 2010 7:49 PM
Top left of the webpage, above the pic of an ecotec, "J-Body Organization". That is a "sister" site and has everything you need to know about anything you want to do to your cavalier. There are full fledged show cars, track sluts, and everything in between. Word of advice - Search 1st and Read 2nd. Every question has been brought up before.

Boost > N/A

180hp in 1989 or 260hp in 2008, you decide. Quad < Ecotec

Monday, August 23, 2010 4:46 PM
i tried too sign up for that site before and i wouldnt let me im at my witts end with this car
Monday, August 23, 2010 4:48 PM
hell im not even trying to go all crazy just some simple bolt ons that will give me some extra umph and i gotta do something about that dang on govenor
Monday, August 23, 2010 10:19 PM
You are registered here which means you are registered there. Once you sign up on the GM Enthusiast Network you are signed up on all the sites.

FYI - Do not talk about the speed governor. Reasons: 1. there is absolutely no reason to be doing 108 on public streets. 2. if you can build a car that can hit 108 safely on the track then you would have the knowledge to remove it. Street racing is not condoned on these sites.

Epicness is coming. Are you ready?

Thursday, March 03, 2011 3:56 PM
Got an '03 Sunfire, looks like I need a new head. Not looking to make a hot rod, just want it back runing again. Anyone got a good source for cylinder heads? I tried Ebay once for a car part and got burned bad, so rather not go that route. Thanks in advance.

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
5 Speed Manual
My daily joy
Thursday, March 10, 2011 11:56 AM
post up in the wanted section here in the classifieds, or junkyard.

Monday, March 21, 2011 4:06 PM
Okay, thanks for the info. Have a good one.

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
5 Speed Manual
My daily joy
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search