2013 Malibu from Texas - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2013 Malibu from Texas
Sunday, March 24, 2013 5:06 PM
How's it going? I. Bought my 2013 lt in December at lone star Chevrolet in Houston. Let me start out by saying this dealership is the best dealership I've ever dealt with.

I joined to interact and learn more about the ecotec motors

I have plans to void the warranty as soon as possible. These ecotec motors are beasts of a four cylinder when tuned and built correctly. Unfortunately I purchased the 2.5 and not the 2.0t so I'm currently waiting on hp tuning to decode the e39a model computer so I can then start putting the forced induction part of my build together.

All I have done so far is just some minor audio enhancement I used a lc6i line out RCA converter to create the 6 RCA outputs needed to make this happen. As far as door mids I used Digital Designs VO 6.5" powered by a Digital Designs SS4a amplifier. I still need to fabricate my a pillars to hold the DD VO-B2 tweeters. Procrastinate procrastinate procrastinate. For a subwoofer I chose the digital designs 9518. I'm currently breaking in the spider with 1500 watts. Now because I have decided to build the motor I will most likely remove the 18 and do 2 9512 subwoofers. I installed a stinger sp2250 secondary battery to carry the system.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search