wish i could find a sponsor. - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wish i could find a sponsor.
Saturday, November 27, 2004 3:50 PM
i wish i could find a sponsor i don't have the money to do all these nice upgrades like everyone else. but i know the eco has great potential and i know alot about cars. i could turbo it i would just need the money. money is the only thing missing. it sucks o well. someday i'll get on top of bills and better my situation so i can upgrade like everyone else and go to the track and race. if any one does know of any sponsors that i could look into. let me know thanx.

Re: wish i could find a sponsor.
Friday, January 07, 2005 9:59 AM
Visit the site for Sport Compact Pro. (aka. RacerX Motorsports) Thats what I did. They offered me a $12,000 sponsorship for parts, labor, etc.... They also gave me a list of products available, wholesale sites to order from, etc... I have to compete in 4 events this year to keep my sponsorship. If you are serious about your car, and will attend many events throughout the year, maybe you can find local shops or businesses to sponsor you. Joining a car club can also help you get sponsors. There are many options out there. Good luck
Friday, January 07, 2005 10:13 PM
^^^ your a retard

the "sponcorship" he is talking baout is a scam, you pay them money up front and then your "sponcored" meaning they can get you a discount on parts that are over priced so its like buying parts form anywhere else. So basically your paying them so you can say your sponcored. This is posted regularly on Jbody.org and every single thread about it is locked because its well known its a scam, well known by everyone except This guy apparently <br>

Sunday, January 09, 2005 3:35 PM
I am sponsored by Sports Compact Pro. It is true, the only thing good about it is so that you can say you are sponsored. They don't really give you great discounts. I joined in October and I still haven't gotten my stickers. But I did get a cool street racing video.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 4:10 PM
I could not reply to your e-mail for some reason. Yes, the last thing I recieved for SCP is the video. I don't know what they are thinking. But that are over priced. They are a jacked up deal. Everything that I priced was over priced. I just want to get my stickers so that I can put them on my car. Just looks better ya know. Fellow soliders are nice to talk too also. Hope the best for you. I hope you can answer my question too please. They are already posted.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search