clutches - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
clutches
Sunday, January 02, 2005 4:42 AM
Has anyone noticed that the clutches feel a little weak in J-bodies? I got the SPEC stage-II and Rk flywheel and now have to put them in so hopefully it will solve that problem.

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Re: clutches
Sunday, January 02, 2005 9:43 PM
i havent had that problem <br>

2003 Cavalier LS Sport Coupe 5-speed(what else is there)
15.563@88.87
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the
world that he doesn't exist. www.avengedsevenfold.com
Monday, January 03, 2005 5:10 PM
Everytime I pull up to the line It felt vary weak. I did 16.0 stock and could not shake it. Now I have the header, motor mounts, shorty shifter, a-arm bushing, and intake. and I'm down to 15.57. Which is OK but I think shouls be a few .10ths faster. Hopefully the clutch and fly wheel will solve that.

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 9:02 PM
I posted somthin' on GM Delta, but there's not a lotta life over there yet. When they talk about the stock clutch being "self-adjusting", what are they talkin' about? <br>

"The absolute MOST IMPORTANT PART of a car is located between the driver's ears."
- Anonymous
Monday, January 10, 2005 7:48 PM
i have the rk flywheel too. im waiting to get a clutch and do it at the same time and tranny mounts while im at it. i want to get a centerforce clutch but since summertime whenever i call them they say we will release it in two weeks. if it dont come out soon then im going to get a spec
Tuesday, January 11, 2005 3:39 PM
let me know how it comes out please. my e-mail address is wayne.killinger@us.army.mil.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search