Please help with resonator - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Please help with resonator
Sunday, January 09, 2005 11:54 AM
i got banned from JBO for a while for a comment to cody. any way. behind my exhaust manifold is a round maybe 5 inches in diameter piece then theres the piping that goes for about 6 inches with the 02 sensor. then there ios a oval shaped piece which i believe is the cat because it looks like one. people said there is no way my resonater is infront of my cat. HELP!

2004 Grand Am Ecotec

Re: Please help with resonator
Sunday, January 09, 2005 3:37 PM
??? I got baned from there too. Just for asking how to take out the governor. They are pretty jacked up over there. They could have just said that they can't tell me. Oh well, this forum is a lot better.
Sunday, January 09, 2005 9:02 PM
Welcome guys. I don't have a j-body, but I visited over there a couple of times, and they seem a little high strung over there!
I have a 2004 Saturn Ion, and my exhaust is setup the exact same way. I would assume that it is the resonator in front of the cat. I'm curious; did they give you any good reasons why 'there is no way' it could be setup like that? <br>

"The absolute MOST IMPORTANT PART of a car is located between the driver's ears."
- Anonymous
Sunday, January 09, 2005 9:54 PM
isnt this board owned by the same people? i don know why they are suck=h bitches over there about speeding. never had a problem on stangnet.com talking about speeding. any how if you need help with the "VVS" or VSS mod let me know.

i have a 04 grand am they said it couldnt be. did you replace or take our your resonator?
Sunday, January 09, 2005 9:57 PM
? <br>

2004 Grand Am
Dynomax Exhaust
Custom Intake

www.geocities.com/irocit_2000
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search