Rksport catback - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rksport catback
Sunday, November 28, 2004 8:47 PM
Does this catback fit the ecotec? What size is the pipe? Anyone know where to get it cheaper than $300? Thanks alot.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier

Re: Rksport catback
Sunday, November 28, 2004 10:40 PM
Monday, November 29, 2004 9:41 AM
got the catback from MagnaFlow and its bascly the same has RKSport.
Thursday, December 02, 2004 5:51 AM
Im looking into getting the MagnaFlow catback and was wondering how it sounds and if it provides any power gain at all. I am relatively new to the whole "tuning scene" and dont know much, so any help would be great and please dont bite my head off if i said any thing stupid THANKS!!!
Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:38 PM
Why is the catback so much more from magnaflow then rksport? <br>

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Friday, December 03, 2004 3:12 PM
firefighter wrote:Why is the catback so much more from magnaflow then rksport?

^^Because MagnaFlow is like the best name in the exhuast buisness...only matched by the quality of thier peices
Wednesday, January 05, 2005 6:08 AM
I HAVEN'T PRICED THEM BETWEEN MAGNAFLOW OR RK BUT THEY ARE THE SAME AND AS FAR AS FITMENT THEY USE THE SAME EXHAUST FROM LIKE 95-05.
Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:16 PM
Go through Nopi. I got mine in a week. It still cost the same. But I really like it alot. Not too loud, and not like a honda civic. Sounds raspy when you first start your car, and goes away after about a minute. Will get deeper after being on the car for about a month and then stays the same. Or untill you put a intake on or somthing if you dont got one on already. You will know because it will pop really loud when it is breaking in.
Thursday, January 13, 2005 7:39 AM
Got the magnaflow dual exhaust catback setup from rk sport. It sounds good not like a honda. I would recomend only getting the single because aside from looks I dont think this has any real advantage in my opinion. Definitely better flow over stock. I don't remember how much the single was however I think I paid something like 400 for the dual. Looks great sounds good and very high quality. The only problem I had with install was perhaps my patience. I ended up cutting the stock stuff off because I could not get it to clear the rear wheels. Oh well on now and working great!
Friday, January 14, 2005 6:41 AM
LT1XLR8 WHAT YEAR IS YOUR CAR AND DID YOU DO ANY MODS TO THE REAR FASCIA? I JUST ORDER MY DUAL AND EXPECT IT IN NEXT WEEK. AND BRANDON WHAT FIREFIGHTER MEANS IS THAT THE EXHAUST RK OFFERS IS THE MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST AND IS ALOT CHEAPER.
Sunday, January 16, 2005 3:24 PM
loose the CAPS...

Doesnt sound like a raspy Honda muffler. <br>

-------------------------------------

My Car Specs
Club J-Body Montreal Forums

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 4:18 PM
does anyone have a picture of how the magnaflow single outlet looks on a ls sport coupe?? i want to make sure it doesn't look like a honda or one of those apexi fart cans...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search