Newbie here... - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Newbie here...
Sunday, March 13, 2005 2:14 PM
Hey guys just wanted to say you have an awesome site here. Anyways I just bought an 05 Sunfire-Automatic. I was wanting to get some input on some performance ideas that will really work. I want a True CAI and a cat-back and header. Let me know what works and what is just a waste of money.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Newbie here...
Sunday, May 01, 2005 10:37 PM
Aem makes a badass intake you can get for like 230 and cat back you can get a 2.5 inch with high flow muffler for about 230 on ebay and it sounds great, and headers you can get either rksport which are way overpriced and ive heard that they warp hardcore. Pacesetter makes headers you can pick up for about 180 on ebay. That will open up the motor a bit but if your serious about getting some power here is a link you should try Import builders

*2012 mazdaspeed3*
Monday, May 02, 2005 8:31 AM
I like that link! The RK header fits like...... on the 02.

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Monday, May 09, 2005 1:02 PM
I have bought almost all my engine and exhaust parts from RKSport. I have the 4.2.1 header along with the magnaflow high-flow cat and dual-exhaust, but the first thing I replaced was the spark plug boot wires. I noticed a pretty big difference with that alone. You could probably get away with using just the stock convertor though.
Sunday, May 22, 2005 1:16 AM
Refer to this link for my post...I listed a bunch of websites for J-body cars for performance:

http://www.ecotecpower.com/forums/read.php?f=4&i=2062&t=2062

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search