GM Performance Build Book - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GM Performance Build Book
Wednesday, June 01, 2005 9:25 PM

Re: GM Performance Build Book
Thursday, June 02, 2005 3:53 PM
absolutely awesome! Thanks!
Thursday, June 02, 2005 4:04 PM
For some reason i cannot open this website. It just sits and loads forever!
Thursday, June 02, 2005 4:26 PM
Is this the actual GM Ecotec Handbook?

Matthew Strong wrote:For some reason i cannot open this website. It just sits and loads forever!

How fast is your connection? That might be the problem, or if you don't have acorbat reader, or a pdf file reader.
Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:19 PM
Its an 11MB PDF File, it takes awhile to download. I printed it =D All 160 pages. As far as I can tell, it is a copy of the handbook that they sell on gmpartsdepot.com under the Ecotec section.
Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:40 PM
Thomas Anderson wrote:Its an 11MB PDF File, it takes awhile to download. I printed it =D All 160 pages. As far as I can tell, it is a copy of the handbook that they sell on gmpartsdepot.com under the Ecotec section.

Actually its 27 megs..

Saturday, June 04, 2005 8:06 AM
Oh, didnt realize that it was that big of a file. I am on DSL though, shouldnt take forever. It even seems like nothing is happening at all
Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:38 AM
because it doesnt load of the page d00d, just click the link and a download promt should pop up before you, click save and there u go, the web page is just a portal for the DL theres nothing to load thats why u cant load it
Sunday, June 05, 2005 3:39 PM
FYI

In some part of the book there's some error on the part number for the supercharger kit, they miss a 0

Part description: Supercharger kit
Part number 17800003
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search