I need a cavalier! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I need a cavalier!
Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:56 AM
I had an 04 cav 4 door. it was auto and I felt that manual was the way to go. I sold it for college but now I miss it. Can anyone please help me locate an 04 cav coupe with a 5 speed? Please I need help! All for one and one for all!

Re: I need a cavalier!
Monday, August 14, 2006 7:58 AM
Your in luck Will ! Just so happens I have a ready to go 2004 2 door Cavalier, sunburst orange in color, lowered on Tokicos and Teins, 18 inch proline rims with Kuhmo Ecsta
711, Eibach sway bar, Freedom design strut tower bars, Pacesetter ceramic coated header with custom 2 1/2 inch exhaust, ported and polished head, and a bunch more custom stuff that you can check out in my cars description page. Oh and its a 5spd too.

Did I mention it runs 14.7's in a 1/4? Well it does!

I'll take $10,000.00 cash. No its never been wrecked. let me know if your interested enough for me to post pics.

If you don't like mine, well good luck with your search.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:15 AM
hey jackalope, would love to see pics of the car. tell me what you think about what a blower or a turbo would do for performance? also, do you know the 0-60? Da Cavalier Kid Strikes Again!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:33 AM
Here ya go Will pics as requested. Not sure what the 0 - 60 times are but if you go to my registration page and click on my car you can see my time slips.

Heres the pics.

Let me know cause shes being traded in at the end of September for my Cobalt SS that I just ordered.

Any other questions you may have feel frre to ask and I'll answer them as soon as I see them.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:13 AM
AWE, thats BULL SH1T! I previewed the post before I pposted and ALL the pics worked! God this is a cheesie ass site!

Will here I'll link you to my car domain page.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2395108

And I checked it the link DOES work!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search