Pics of Engine on a Stand - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pics of Engine on a Stand
Tuesday, October 03, 2006 7:25 PM
Pardon the interuption, as I am not a regular member of this forum. I am doing so 3D design work for a future project and would really apreciate if someone who has an ecotec engine on an engine stand could take some pictures for me. I would like pictures from as many angles as possible. Square, head on shots from the top/bottom/left/right are the most important. If it was possible to include a measuring tape in the picture for scale i would really appreciate it. Same goes for the Trasmission. With enough pics, I think i can do up a pretty accurate 3D solid model that I can post here. I will also produce a set of two dimensional drawings with general dimensions. Any ecotec enigine will do, but a supercharged version from a cobalt ss or ion red line would be my preference. Of particular interest would be to get a good clean shot of all of the engine mounts. As far as the tranny goes, pics of it mounted or unmounted are fine, both would be great though.

Thanks a ton, and I hope im not offending any one by just jumping into this forum and asking for favours.

If anyone knows if 3D models like these already exist please let me know.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search