What should i get next? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What should i get next?
Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:37 AM
hey whats up i have a 02 cavalier with 2.2l ecotec i have aem intake magnaflow catback exhaust and pacesetter headers and i dont know what to do next for performance? i am trying to do what ever doesnt cost me 3000 until i am out of college and afford it any suggestions? thanks

Re: What should i get next?
Thursday, November 30, 2006 2:22 PM
Figure out what you want out of your car power wise. Don't modify just to modify, thats the wrong way of doing things (atleast in my opinion). Plan things out ahead of time. How much power do you want? How much money are you trying to invest? Sometimes saving your money is the best option till your ready instead of spending money just to spend it.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Re: What should i get next?
Friday, December 01, 2006 4:57 AM
sound advice,i wish i had planned things out a little better,like which header i bought first,and i have the rk sport underdrive pully and header lying around not doing anything,tell charles manson hi for me,just kidding,,save up for forced induction,you want 600 hp for your car,build the bottom end up, upgrade your head and then buy a turbo kit for your car,600 horses,i think you'll have to build up your transmission too,like NJHK said,take time and plan out your route

if at first you don't succeed,you should probably give up
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search