Rk Sport Crank Pulley??? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rk Sport Crank Pulley???
Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:47 PM
Has anyone tried the Rk Sport Crank Pulley? Is it any good? Notice Anything what so ever good or bad? Also im wondering about motor mounts and do i need both upper and lower? where is the best place to get them? are there any brands that are bad for them? thank you for your cooperation, im new at the game.....

Re: Rk Sport Crank Pulley???
Monday, January 15, 2007 2:20 PM
I had it on my sunfire even until the day I sold it. No real issues with it. Because it's underdriven, you'll notice a slight loss in power as far as your electrical system but it's nothing severe or anything. The only times I ever noticed it was when I was sitting at a light with the radio on, lights on, you could see the gauge lights dim down a tad bit but once you start driving, it's fine and dandy again. Don't worry, I've had plenty of times when I was at idle for a long period of time (even with lights on) and it ran just fine.

Overall, good buy. You'll notice a slight difference it's revving...it's not going to be "oh my gawd" but you'll notice it.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:21 AM
Alright Thanks Adam
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:58 PM
silver03cava wrote:Alright Thanks Adam

No problem.

Friday, January 19, 2007 5:02 AM
good product

Monday, January 22, 2007 6:44 AM
i have the rksport underdrive pulley as well as the rk upper and lower motor mounts installed-i am really happy w/them-i also have the poly inserts for both tranny mounts-like he said-not oh my god-thats awesome but its nice

"I can't believe you are doin all this to a Cavalier!"-Everybody Else
"Hey-at least its not a damn civic!!"-ME
Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:51 AM
Does th rk sport ud pulley come with a belt? If not does anyone have a part # for the right belt?

Saturday, February 03, 2007 4:08 PM
icemike89 wrote:Does th rk sport ud pulley come with a belt? If not does anyone have a part # for the right belt?

No it doesn't.

You can order a goodyear belt through RK Sport but why pay for them to ship a belt when you can go to your local parts store and get it cheaper and no shipping, no what I mean? Call RK Sport and ask for the belt # and you should be able to get it at your local NAPA or Autozone store...that's what I did.

Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:38 PM
the goodyear part number from RK Sport is "K050385"-i went to Autozone and had the guy run the number to find out the length then i got him to get me an AC Delco one in the same length....that part number is for a a Goodyear Gatorback belt

"I can't believe you are doin all this to a Cavalier!"-Everybody Else
"Hey-at least its not a damn civic!!"-ME
Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:34 AM
Yea I saw the belt on the rksport site. Id prolly get a gatorback over the delco, which Id have to search around cuz not many store around me carry them. I used a delco when I put my ud pulley on my 3400, and it squealed alot and then started to tear after about 7k miles. Not sure if it was from a bad tensioner or something, but it was on fine so idk. Then I got a gatorback when I deleted my a/c and everything was cool.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search