header question - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
header question
Monday, February 12, 2007 2:01 PM
whats up guys? I just bought the pacesetter 4-1 header from gravanatuning.com for my 04 saturn ion and I was wondering if anyone has any input on how it sounds. Right now i have a tsudo 2.25" full cat back exhaust and and AEM cold air intake installed. When I go to get the header installed on wednesday i am going to have them install it with a magnaflow high flow cat. Will it be a lot louder than what I have now? I was also wondering if I even need a cat? I was going to see about having them just installing the header straight into the exhaust but i wanted to double check on this first. Thanks for your input.

Re: header question
Monday, February 12, 2007 2:50 PM
One more question on the header? Does the 04 saturn ion have EGR? I have no idea and I ordered the header from gravanatuning.com and it says in the description that it does not fit models with EGR. Like I said, i didnt know so i just bought them anyway and hoped they fit. I guess I will see on wed. when they get installed.
Re: header question
Monday, February 12, 2007 6:03 PM
It will be louder, yes, but the total output of sound really depends on your whole exhaust system, not just the header.

And to answer your other question, no, it doesn't have EGR.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search