2.2 ecotec header?? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2 ecotec header??
Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:54 PM
what kinda of header should i get for the best price do u think and where?? thanks

Re: 2.2 ecotec header??
Friday, November 17, 2006 8:22 AM
hey whats up man personally i have a 4-1 pacesetter and i think it works fine, i e-mailed pacesetter and they said it gets 5hp-9hpgain and it was 174 i know there is the 4-2-1 rksport header but i havent heard it is all that good and the price is like around 500. if you look around there is another forum on here for headers where it talks about them. thew only bad thing is that the pacesetter you have to weld to your cat.
Friday, November 17, 2006 9:02 AM
Go to www.J-Body.org we have a Group Purchase going on for pacesetter headers. Some of the lowest prices you will find.

Also check out www.TurboTechRacing.com

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Monday, December 25, 2006 10:08 AM
I have a PaceSetter Header on my 2002 GrandAmSE/2.2 Ecotec. The header is the one w/armor coating. I also wrapped it w/"cool it" header wrap. Take it from me toss the PaceSetter header gasket (junk) and buy the stock exh. mani. gasket from dealer-well worth it-quality! Oh, I bought my header thru "pfyc.com",and I never had problems w/them.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007 4:24 AM
tsudo ftw

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 7:09 PM
why do you say the tsudo?
Friday, January 19, 2007 5:04 AM
tsudo is cheaper and it doesnt use a ball flange so your exhaust wont twist and sag

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 2:50 PM
i agree with mRcake tsudo. i got them on my ecotec and i love them my buddy also has a tsudo set on his 03 neon and the power is great he said and i def hear a big sound diff in his exhaust as well as mine and we stil run oem cats.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search