AC Eliminator - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AC Eliminator
Monday, February 12, 2007 10:00 PM
Does Anyone know if someone makes a AC eliminator kit for my 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 Ecotec, if so that would be great, thanks

Re: AC Eliminator
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:02 AM
Honestly, I've never seen an a/c eliminator kit...

But I can say that it won't make that big of a difference if you didn't have it.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, February 17, 2007 8:27 PM
Ive seen a buncha them advertised for the eco i thinnk it was on ebay not sure if they still have them

darkblade j
Sunday, February 18, 2007 9:30 PM
if you have a RKS underdrive pulley you can take the ac off and just get a shorter belt to just go around the alternator and the UDP. my friend had done this to his 04 cavy so i know it can be done im just not sure what size belt you need. I can get the belt size that you will need in a day or two. but the only thing is that when we did it on my friends car we found out that you can only do this if you have the UDP from RKSport, cause i dont have the UDP and we couldnt do it to my car.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Monday, February 19, 2007 1:54 PM
alright that would be cool if you could figure that out for me, what is the UDP???
Monday, February 19, 2007 1:55 PM
alright that would be cool if you could figure that out for me, Yeah i do have the underdrive pulley, so you are saying i can do it?
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 11:25 AM
fatcavy04 wrote:if you have a RKS underdrive pulley you can take the ac off and just get a shorter belt to just go around the alternator and the UDP. my friend had done this to his 04 cavy so i know it can be done im just not sure what size belt you need. I can get the belt size that you will need in a day or two. but the only thing is that when we did it on my friends car we found out that you can only do this if you have the UDP from RKSport, cause i dont have the UDP and we couldnt do it to my car.

what about the water pump i never looked hard at our motors does the water pump use a diffrent belt or what

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search