2005 Chevy Classic UDP, CAI, Header? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2005 Chevy Classic UDP, CAI, Header?
Monday, May 14, 2007 1:06 PM
Hey All -

I'm new to the forum. So I've read the performance stuff that's GM released for the ecotec... good stuff My lady drives the classic and I'd like to get a bit more out of it and reduce some of the A/C lag for when I drive it. My problem is finding parts for the darn thing. Stupid fleet cars

I need an UDP, CAI and a Header... does anyone know where I can find these for this car?

For those that are not familiar, the Classic is a fleet vehicle manufactured on a 2003 Malibu chassis with a 4-spd auto tranny and a 2.2 Ecotec.

For the UDP I'd imagine that the same UDP for the Cobalt will work -- might have to play with belts a bit. Because of the differences in the throttle bodies I don't think that a 2003 CAI will work on this car but I haven't tried it. As for header choice, I'm not familiar enough with the other vehicles using the Ecotec to make even an educated guess if one will fit. I'm pretty sure that a bolt-on one is out of the question.

Any information you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: 2005 Chevy Classic UDP, CAI, Header?
Monday, May 14, 2007 2:40 PM
http://www.ecotecforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3923

there you go. this place here is slow in responding if you go there you will get answers faster. the link im posted is a malibu with an intake it uses the intake off of the cavalier

Re: 2005 Chevy Classic UDP, CAI, Header?
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 7:36 AM
Thanks for the tip. Anyone about the UDP??
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search