which header is better - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
which header is better
Thursday, October 11, 2007 8:52 PM
what kind of header is better 4-2-1 tsudo or 4-1 OBX? is the K&N typhoon intake any good?

Re: which header is better
Friday, October 12, 2007 4:41 AM
There really is no best. It's all in preference.

Honestly, you can't go wrong either way...it's not that huge of a difference where you're regret buying either.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, October 12, 2007 1:08 PM
Hey man I love the Tsudo header and I have the K&N Typhoon and im really happy with each of these.

Check out this link for the K&N : http://www.neverenoughauto.com/index.php?target=categories&category_id=3619

Check out this link for the Tsudo: http://www.neverenoughauto.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=4885
Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:26 AM
thanks bro, i just ordered the k&n intake and i guess ill save up for the tsudo header...mainly cause they lood badass
Monday, October 15, 2007 4:53 PM
Just out of curiosity, anyone with the tsudo, how much louder is your car now, and what other exhaust mods did u have with it?
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:14 AM
Its not really louder but sounds better, i love the sound of the tsudo.
Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:27 PM
could u feel the difference with the headers on? do u have to get a cat-back before u put on the headers or will they work with the stock exhaust?
Friday, October 19, 2007 6:21 AM
It will work with the stock exhaust, but i suggest you get the vibrant catback as well. I have the exact setup and it sounds amazing. I love it. Never Enough Auto is having a heck of a deal on the vibrant right now too. Might just as well get a full exhaust setup from them for like $500, its like getting the header for basically free.
Monday, October 22, 2007 10:48 PM
since u brought up cat-backs, would a dual exhaust setup like the flowmaster or RKsport add a little more horsepower/torque or better flow over a single exhaust setup???
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:24 PM
turboteabag wrote:since u brought up cat-backs, would a dual exhaust setup like the flowmaster or RKsport add a little more horsepower/torque or better flow over a single exhaust setup???

Opposite.

You'd be splitting up the exhaust flow and changing the velocity at the end of it's travels and effecting it's scavenging effects as well.

Saturday, October 27, 2007 11:33 PM
thanks bro

Sunday, October 28, 2007 3:43 AM
You're welcome.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search