2.2 ecotec 03 cavalier ls - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2 ecotec 03 cavalier ls
Saturday, November 03, 2007 10:40 AM
hey i have a few parts for my car already like a Borla cat-back exhaust, PaceSetter headers, and a K&N Typhoon Intake system..

but its hard for me to find good parts anywhere..

im looking for good cam gears, underdrive pulley, fuel rail/injectors, and the whole turbo setup

any ideas?

Re: 2.2 ecotec 03 cavalier ls
Saturday, November 03, 2007 12:45 PM
Cam Gears: GM is the only one who really released adjustable cam gears. Google it and you'll find quite a few people carry it. www.crateenginedepot.com is one I can think of.

Underdrive Pulley: RK Sport had a underdrive pulley but not sure if they still do or don't.

The turbo setup, are you looking for separate parts or a kit? What transmission do you have?

I don't know of any manufacturer that sells larger fuel rails but in reality, you'd have to be pushing some major power to even need a larger one. As far as the fuel injectors, this depends on mainly the size you want or even a round about size you're aiming for. You can pretty much use any Bosch Style High Impedance Fuel Injector on the market (even stock injectors from other cars). Depending on which ones you get may depend on if you will need a new Injector harness.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, November 03, 2007 3:32 PM
transmission for now is auto but im looking into a manual transmission swap...

im looking for a turbo kit, something that pushes massive power

i saw on ebay a t3t4 turbo kit that claimed it was stage 3 and would give me 350-375 HP with 26 psi max...

im not sure if i should trust it though
Saturday, November 03, 2007 8:20 PM
Brian Groza wrote:transmission for now is auto but im looking into a manual transmission swap...

im looking for a turbo kit, something that pushes massive power

i saw on ebay a t3t4 turbo kit that claimed it was stage 3 and would give me 350-375 HP with 26 psi max...

im not sure if i should trust it though

There aren't any kits for the automatic transmission. The turbo kits were designed for the manual cars for the fact of engine bay space difference between the 2 transmissions. You're going to have to go the custom route fully.

Do you understand everything that is involved? Those numbers are all roundabouts...not necessarily factual in every situation, including yours.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Link me to the kit and I can more than likely show that it's BS.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 10:41 AM
it turns out it wasnt a turbonetics

but hey whats the best turbo charger for the 2.2 ecotec ls motor?

i want the most possible HP and torque
Sunday, November 18, 2007 8:55 AM
Brian Groza wrote:it turns out it wasnt a turbonetics

but hey whats the best turbo charger for the 2.2 ecotec ls motor?

i want the most possible HP and torque

I suggest learning how to read compressor maps.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search