Trying to locate - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Trying to locate
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 3:32 PM
Hi, looking for some info on where to buy a set of Bates valve springs part number ESGV0001. I have tried relenlessly to find someone on the web with no luck. Any help would be most appreciated.

Re: Trying to locate
Thursday, November 29, 2007 3:37 PM
I know other people who've tried to and kinda gave up. Look into Ferrera Valve Springs

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Re: Trying to locate
Friday, December 07, 2007 10:20 AM
you will not find them, bates has cut that line for the double spring unless that is what you are looking for but they need alot to fit stock head, like retainers, and shim kit, and different valve stem seals. you can use stock valves but exhaust tends to snap. i can help you if you are looking for the set up but the straight drop in one are no longer made cause it was braking exhaust valves. ray bates is one of the people i deal with and has built my motor.if you are interested in a set up, he is your best bet, the valve set up i use is good till about 800hp not cause the parts braking but that is all you can get a stock ported and polished head to flow to even with turbo. but if you do want still get back i have his cell and i can call him and help you out!! trust me the price you pay through gm is way to much, cause he is the one that makes the parts for them, they just sell it under gm brand name. let me know.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search