intake manifold - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
intake manifold
Sunday, June 01, 2008 9:30 AM
Ok, so a good friend of mine has a 99 toyota corolla with the 1.8 in it. I know people have been looking for a good intake manifold design for the ecotec and the corolla has one of the best designs I've ever seen. It looks to be very free flowing. So i was wondering with some modifications it could this work?

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.

Re: intake manifold
Monday, June 02, 2008 7:27 PM
what does nobody ever come on to this forum?!?

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.
Re: intake manifold
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 9:46 PM
no clue really i like it but nobody does really come onto to it anymore. the answer to your manifold, if the intake runners will match up perfectly and bolt holes either match up or you drill for new bolt holes( this will also weaken the manifold a little bit). realistically it probably wont fit and would be alot of work to make it fit or fabricate. it would probably be better off to get the expensive manifold, gm makes one and venom racing. good luck. oh yea also go to crateenginedepot.com and look up stuff for ecotec and a manifold from a 2.4l can be swapped on the 2.2l and was dyno tested 13 more hp. looks pretty nice im thinking about getting it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search