NEED HELP for a 2.2 auto sunfire - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEED HELP for a 2.2 auto sunfire
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:13 PM
I have a 4 door automatic trans 2.2 sunfire and i want some performance parts for it but cant find anything..... not an Intake, exhaust, anything for boost not a single thing. If anyone has any sort of tips or anything let me know.

Re: NEED HELP for a 2.2 auto sunfire
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:58 PM
What websites have you tried?
Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:51 AM
i have tryed jegs and summit and i have checked the AEM website to try to find a intake. i found one for a cavalier but i dont know if it would fit the sunfire or not im not sure whats compatible with what so i really need some help if you know whats compatible or know a good website
Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:24 AM
does it have the ecotec motor? if so www.ecotecpower.com has a lot of things for you your car. you can also try www.andysautosport.com
Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:24 PM
im pretty sure i went to ecotecpower.com but i found alot for colbalts and not much for sunfires especially 4 drs. Will a ecotec header or intake or supercharger and all that fit a sunfire if its made for a colbalt?
Friday, September 26, 2008 9:22 AM
sorry i meant allecotec.com. i'm not entirely sure. i know cavaliers and sunfires interchange
Friday, September 26, 2008 3:05 PM
Turbotechracing.com Gravanatuning.com
Monday, September 29, 2008 8:08 AM
What year is your Sunfire?

IIRC there is no such animal as a 4 door Sunfire with an Ecotec, at least not one that left GM that way.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:54 PM
Actually there is...

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Pontiac-2003-Four-Door-Sunfire-W0QQAdIdZ76224831

I seen a couple also on Sounddomain.

They are rare, not many around.

Seems like they pulled the plug early on the idea.

2003 Sunfire with 2 1/4 inch turbo muffler, 2 1/4 piping, 2 1/2 inch resonator, a 2 1/4 inch catalytic converter, 2 1/2 inch down-pipe, a 4:2:1 RK Sports 'clone' header, E-bay strut brace, ground wire kit and an AEM true cold air intake NOPI edition.
Thursday, October 16, 2008 9:55 PM
Well I'll be damned. Canadian only?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:49 PM
No these are in the US too. My wife has one. Seems like a nice car and runs good too.

Thomas

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search