2.2L Saturn ION mods - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2L Saturn ION mods
Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:58 PM
hey, new to the site, i want to do some more mods to my saturn, but im not sure where to start. anyone have any ideas? all i have right now is a CAI. also, any good websites i could find parts? and can i get the same stuff as a cobalt? i know that stuff is easier to find than ION stuff. thanks for all the help!

Re: 2.2L Saturn ION mods
Sunday, May 03, 2009 7:51 PM
i have an ion as well idk if you already have or not but check out ionforums.net there is a ton of info on there. Exhaust and headers are an easy bolt on and the add a decent amount of power. also you can put the 2.4l intake manifold on your 2.2 which will give you more power as well.
Sunday, May 24, 2009 10:06 AM
hey im new to this site. i have a 2003 saturn vue suv with a 2.2 and all i got so far is a fujita CAI and a single to dual split exaust. im lookin for headers, throttle body spacer,and an intake manifold. any ideas on where to get that stuff? can i fit them on my vue if its made for a different ecotec model gm car? they make that stuff for other ecotec models (e.g. Saturn ion , Chevy cobalt) but will it fit my vue? anyone know more about compatability?
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:58 PM
go to www.saturnmotorsports.com. I have a 2004 ION 3 w/CAI and Ansa Exhaust. They have lots of parts for the 2.2L anything from big bore throttle body to whole new head. They have engine, trans, and suspension parts. I have a big cart full of parts, just waitin for funds...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search