2.2 L Ecotec Exhaust Manifold for Saturn Vue - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2 L Ecotec Exhaust Manifold for Saturn Vue
Friday, March 26, 2010 12:48 PM
Anyone know of an ecotec 2.2 L manifold which would fit the Saturn Vue.Here in Canada the dealer unit is $590.00, there must be another one that fits, the firewall is a bit tight ~6-8 inches(by my eye), of clearance. Any help in finding a header or other 2.2 L ecotec manifold would be appreciated.Thanks.Martin.

Re: 2.2 L Ecotec Exhaust Manifold for Saturn Vue
Friday, March 26, 2010 10:36 PM
Can you get a pic of the clearance?

Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:59 AM
Picture shows ~9.5 inches clearance from middle of manifold to firewall on Saturn Vue

I don't know if i've figured out the forum picture posting...Martin.
Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:44 PM
Right click on the pic(after it is uploaded to a website), select "copy image location, then paste it in the image box.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:01 PM
Ok i think i have a picture reference now the tape shows about 9.5 inches from centre of manifold to firewall.Martin.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:14 PM
Looks like you have almost as much clearance as us J-body guys. I'd imagine that a Pacesetter 4-1 header for a eco powered cavalier/sunfire/cobalt, plus they are one of the cheapest header options. Us J-body guys also run the Pacesetter 4-1 header for Cobalt SS/SCs(LSJ Ecotec) without a problem. Most likely than not you'll have to have an exhaust shop fab up a down tube to connect the header to the exhaust.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search