cheap mods - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cheap mods
Sunday, March 27, 2011 2:54 PM
i need some ideas to mod my 04 cavalier stock sept a cold air i don't have alot of money to spend but want some ideas im planning on pully's and headers but want to do more ideas at a cheap price?

Re: cheap mods
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:20 PM
You should next get the pacesetter monza catback its the cheapest catback an one of the best. Next i would buy the 2.4 intake manifold which is about another 250 next would buy the bbp racing header but make sure you buy the set that comes with all hardware its a direct bolt on about 150. I have all on my 04 cav and it rips! And you cant really cheat price while still thinkin performance. Everything for our cars is really quite cheap when compared to other vehicles just cause its a homemade brand. Every upgrade costs about 250 so it does cost a little money for upgrades but what do u expect. You cant spend 50 bucks an expect to add 50hp to your dyno. Do you have an actual cia or short ram and what kind?
Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:22 AM
i got cai its the one from ebay for like 50 bucks
Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:23 AM
also a friend told me removing the cat back would be better but in my mind it sounded like a dumb idea for what the cat back does id think you would need it
Sunday, April 10, 2011 9:52 PM
yea a short ram is helpful in the lower rpms but all the power in our cars is after 4grand thats when a full cai comes quite handy, and no dont remove your cat at all to many issues. If i where you i would next buy a cat back of your choice it will give your car a little rumble an you will like it.
Monday, April 11, 2011 1:47 PM
ok thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search