will the j-body pacesetter headers fit on the ecotec 2.2L saturn vue? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
will the j-body pacesetter headers fit on the ecotec 2.2L saturn vue?
Thursday, July 28, 2011 4:45 PM
i have a 2003 saturn vue with the 2.2 ecotec and i want to install a pacesetter header but pacesetter only specifies that their 2.2 ecotec headers are only for the j-body cars such as the cavvys, sunfires, and for the saturn ions and L-series. Its the same engine and im sure it would bolt up to the block just fine but my question is will it have clearance to fit in the engine bay without any custom fabrication or being too close or touching the firewall. I got a fujita CAI system and with it theres much more space under the hood in the engine bay since the stock, bulky intake plentum is out of the way. So is there anybody who knows if the pacesetter header for the 2.2L ecotec J-bodies or the 2.2L ecotec saturn ions and L-series will fit on my 2003 2.2L ecotec vue? Will it bolt on to the block ok? And will it have the clearance in the engine bay without the firewall in the way or any other interference that would prevent me from installing it properly? If anybody knows if it would work out ok on my vue please reply. Thanx!

Re: will the j-body pacesetter headers fit on the ecotec 2.2L saturn vue?
Monday, April 09, 2012 10:31 PM
Why does it have to be Tsudo? My buddie has an OBX and loves it. You lookin for 4-1 or 4-2-1? If it doesn't matter and you're just lookin for decent performance for the money then why not check this one out on ebay,
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search