Exploited Racing's Race Ecotec Engine... - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Exploited Racing's Race Ecotec Engine...
Thursday, February 19, 2004 8:21 PM
its not done yet... infact i havent recieved any of the parts yet for it since we just started about a day ago. But Exploited Racing is putting together a Ecotec engine made to run about 600whp once complete. The engine will have many custom parts on it for simple reasons such as not many companys are offering products for the ecotec to output that amount of hp. Parts Exploited Racing will be making include the intake manifold, turbo header, downpipe, fuel rail, and fuel line system. As of right now we only have pictures of the engine taken apart. The block is currently at a local engine shop. Pictures will be updated on a regualar basis. anyone who goes on the j-body.org will probably have seen these already. also im making a page for it on our website. www.exploitedracing.com

I will also be willing to make full race engines similar to this one for anyone interested. just shoot us an email.

-----------------------------------
www.exploitedracing.com
-----------------------------------

Re: Exploited Racing's Race Ecotec Engine...
Sunday, February 29, 2004 4:48 PM
looking interesting

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Re: Exploited Racing's Race Ecotec Engine...
Thursday, April 01, 2004 4:26 PM
And it is comming along quite well... almost all the parts are ordered or here... just got my new fuel pump today for it... and ordered the fuel cell.... big brakes on the back installed... fronts going on soon.... and the roll cage will be here in a week or so... who hoo....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search