ecotec powered REVENGE.......... - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ecotec powered REVENGE..........
Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:41 PM
i am currently shopping performance and body parts for my '04 cavalier ES. it's a 4 door with a 2.2 ecotec, too bad it's severely damaged. my car was stolen from my home in colorado on march 20th of this year. my EX was kind enough to be "taking care of payments and insurance" at the time of the incident, needless to say she hadn't paid our insurance for the past 3 months yet, the money to do so was taken from my account every month it should have been. now i am paying 340 each month for my beautiful car that is no longer so beautiful. i got to see it for the first time since march 20 not even a week ago. I could have cried and killed someone at the same time.

the vehicle was crashed into a hospital in las vegas in an attempt to evade the officer in pursuit of my stolen vehicle. i have always wanted to eventually put some money into my new ecotec in order to "pimp my ride." i figure there couldn't be a better time than now to do so considering it needs to be put back together again anyhow. (anyone interested in seeing pics drop an e-mail to twalls28@yahoo.com) i don't know a whole lot about cars at this point, although i have sure learned a lot in the past week or so. i have been desperately searching various websites for just about anything i can find to help me create ECOTECpoweredrevenge. i decided to name my project ecotecpoweredrevenge because i can't wait to roll up to her crib with it when it's complete and watch her drool over the style and performance of a ride she'll only wish she could drive too.

ecotecpoweredrevenge has begun to take over my life. every time i go online and look at the different options i can consider i get an erection. it's exciting learning new things and seeing first hand what types of final products have already been put together by others. it's going to take some time, but i plan to determine where i should be spending my money in order to get me to where i want to be, or better!! any knowledgeable individual who might like to help me out on a regular basis would be greatly appreciated. since i am not so knowledgeable myself at this time, i would like to put together a support group of people that would like to be a part of ecotecpoweredrevenge. anyone who can offer their assistance in any way whatsoever would be provided with a personal copy of her reaction when she see's the final product. i can't wait!! she knows nothing of ecotecpowered revenge, but believe me she will find out soon enough!! Thanks Everyone!! ECOTECpoweredrevenge.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search