New Intake Manifold - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Intake Manifold
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:40 AM
Just installed Chill Factory Intake Manifold, yeah I know you Hahn guys might rip this, but it is a definite air flow increase over stock especially with that 75mm throttle body on it.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Re: New Intake Manifold
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:45 AM
Don't know if you guys will be able to see the pic in the post, but there is a pic on my profile page, if was taken with my phone so it's not the greatest but you get the idea.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:45 PM
75 MM is huge for any ECOTEC...

Tell me that you're turbocharged with alot of boost.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:02 AM
i think ive met you before how is the car and when are they going to produce all these prototype parts they have coming out

Friday, December 22, 2006 6:29 PM
Yeah it's turbo running 12psi, the car runs fantastic, now. There are still a couple issues to be worked with the manifold, like as of right now you have to remove cruise control simply because we didn't spend a whole lot of time trying to figure out how to make it work, but mine was already removed so I could run my boost pipes over the top of the engine instead of underneath. Although the throttle body does have a pin so the cruise can be hooked up, we just need to make a bracket to accomodate the cruise cable. A production model of the manifold/throttle body combo should be available in the next month or so, I'll make a post when they become ready.

Sunday, December 31, 2006 6:08 AM
hey eli the parts from my car are at the shop so the kit will be available by the end on January. not sure on the price of everything but i know it will be very close to the price from HRC.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Friday, January 05, 2007 7:41 PM

thats the pic

|Forged 8.9:1 Wiseco Pistons|Forged Eagle Rods|HPTuners|60trim|Tial Wastegate|
|Precision Intercooler|2.5" Exhaust|2.5" Charge Pipes|630CC Mototron Injectors|
|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:50 PM
Thanks for getting the pic on the forum for me, btw running 14psi now! I know the pic isn't the greatest but you guys get the idea.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search