Saturn Ion 2 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Saturn Ion 2
Thursday, July 19, 2007 2:47 PM
Hi,

I'm new here, and I just bought a 2007 Saturn Ion 2 with a 2.2L. I want to juice it up a bit, and I'm starting with the engine. Any ideas on a good starting point would be greatly appreciated.

thanx

Re: Saturn Ion 2
Saturday, July 21, 2007 1:35 PM
Yes start with the air intake, Full exhaust, and motor mounts. Call up Never Enough Auto. My buddy Jon has an ion and we both get our ecotec parts from Never Enough Auto. The number is 616-636-8856. They have a toll free number also, but i use that number because its local. There number is on their website. www.neverenoughauto.com
Saturday, July 21, 2007 6:17 PM
Before you buy anything

Figure out what you want out of your car and how much you want to spend. Plan before Buy.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, July 23, 2007 7:37 AM
Thanks guys!!! I figured that I'd start with the intake and exhaust, but I'm glad you mentioned motor mounts. I plan on making it a sportier version of itself, and I'd hate to leave my engine sittin on the pavement. I have a picture in my head of what I want and my final plans for this car are in development. I don't plan on addin' NOS but I see a turbocharger somewhere down the road...... I work for Saturn in Alexandria, LA so I can depend on the service techs to make sure I can get it done right. Again I appreciate the response guys because you confirmed what I had in mind.
Monday, July 23, 2007 7:52 AM
So Tom, how long you gonna be new at this?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search