2003 Cavalier Warranty - Maintenance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2003 Cavalier Warranty
Tuesday, January 06, 2004 8:59 PM
Hey I live in NB Canada, I want to put a header on my car, not sure which one to go with, either the Weapon R, RK Sport, or Mantapart's header, which one is best also will it void any warranty on my cav?? Which should i go with for lowering, Toms Motorsports coilovers, Eibach Prokit OR Eibach Sportlines?? and will lowering my car void my warranty can anyone tell me. I am going to put a B&M short shift as well... I have a WR intake with Ram Air on now. Does anyone have 17's for sale at a decent price or the 2003 Chrome 16" Z24 Wheels?? Thanks

Josh Atkinson
www.sounddomain.com/id/ya_heard_me
ya_heard_me2@hotmail.com

Re: 2003 Cavalier Warranty
Wednesday, January 07, 2004 6:12 PM
well im not sure about canada , but int he us those parts cant void a warrenty unless they are the direct cause of a part failure

pacesetter has their eco header coming out soon , weapon r's is a copy of the old rk header , the new rk header has the flex joint in a different spot that hits the 02 cars

the shifter youl love , put it ont he g/fs cav and neither of us would do the stock shifter again

<br>

Friday, January 09, 2004 12:04 AM
Hey man, I want to know if the new RK header fits good.
Reason I ask is some say that '02 and '03 ECO parts are different, or install different.
I won't do anything until my warranty is up, so I have some time to decide.
Any help on this will be appreciated.
Saturday, January 10, 2004 6:41 PM
it fit nice but the 02 it hits the rack , and im not sure on the 03-04

for some reason RK moved the flex joint and still says they havent changed the eco header

the weapon r is a copy of the 1st design rk header , and has the flex down lower

<br>

Saturday, May 29, 2004 5:32 AM
i ordered the weaponr one. it should be here in a week. i will post after the install and the exhaust is on.
Friday, September 17, 2004 1:54 PM
I have a 2002 and i went with the eibach sportline and yes you GM suspension warentee is voided but you get a life time million mile warentee with the springs......

for the header i would wait a little as DC sports is in the process of making a 2-4-1 header.....it might be a little more money but im sure we'll both see a difference......

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Monday, September 27, 2004 8:19 PM
that would be 4-2-1. and if you're gonna get a header, i would suggest getting both motor mounts before the header, just to be safe.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search