wanna race - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wanna race
Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:10 PM
Looking for a group of people who travel to different "TRACK DAYS" to race with.. (MICHIGAN)

Re: wanna race
Sunday, July 10, 2005 9:45 PM
hey man what part of michigan do you live in because i live in flint and i try to go to the lapeer dragstrip all the time I have a 2003 cavalier ls sport 4 door silver

2003 Silver Cavalier 2.2L Ecotec!!!!
Monday, July 11, 2005 8:22 AM
no

Read, then process the info, think logically, than if you don't have a headache afterwards, post your response
Monday, July 11, 2005 1:22 PM
I've been wanting to go to lapeer. I live in the Utica area. I have a 2004 black turbo'd ls sport. We should plan something.
Monday, July 11, 2005 9:28 PM
Aaron5278 what kind of times do you put up with that turbo? you will really get slower times at lapeer. what all do you have done to your car? What has worked and what hasnt worked for that ecotect?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:34 AM
I haven't been to the track at all, so I don't know my times. I have the upper/lower engine mounts, RSM crank pulley, and short shifter, along with the Hahn Stage II turbo kit. Why are the times slower at Lapeer? Thanks.
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:47 PM
Well the track is nice but the guy who owns it hasnt put any money into it. I have 4 or 5 guys that would probly be intrested in doing a track day at lapeer. Do you check your e-mail i dont want to give my cell number on the post that way everyone wont call me. i am very interested in doing a track day so type back

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:52 PM
Yeah drop me an e-mail man. adowen@alpstechnology.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search