03 Sunfire Vs. 05 Cobalt - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03 Sunfire Vs. 05 Cobalt
Saturday, January 28, 2006 12:03 AM
1/27/06 Dude my STOCK Sunfire beat a 05 STOCK Cobalt, but not never much by like a car link and the Cobalt is supposed to to the top of the line 2.2 ecotec engine I guess because it has 5 more hp then the sunfire and everything is backwards like the stock intake on the sunfire is on the right and the cobalts is on the left and its more supposed to be better looking, but I think its because the 03 Sunfire was the 1st besides the 03 caviler to have the original 2.2 ecotec engine because ya the Cobalt has the same engine but they both were built different and the Cobolt came out in 2004.

Has your Sunfire beat a Cobolt?

Re: 03 Sunfire Vs. 05 Cobalt
Sunday, January 29, 2006 11:01 AM
the sunfire is lighter i think its like 200 pounds less the cobalt
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 6:21 PM
I had a big ass speaker box in my trunk also.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006 12:49 PM
hahahahahaha sunfirez are COol!!! I have a 03 sunfire and I never been beat officially!!!!!! CRX'z Integra'z mustang'z Civic'z..... nothing on me... hahahahaha ohH yea my car aint stock though.... I think I put in it like allitle over 7 grand.....
Wednesday, February 01, 2006 1:28 PM
Cavalier and sunfire had the ecotec half way through 2002 and saturn has it in 2000(not sure if the saturn was a 2.2l though)

But you it deff. cuz you lighter, or if your is stick and his was auto then that would be it.

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search