whiteman=bad - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: whiteman=bad
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:32 AM on j-body.org
Mike: That's an old Carlin joke

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:53 AM on j-body.org
"we have to exterminate white people off of the face of the planet (Applause)"

How is it possible to say things like that??? This guy escaped from an hospital... As long as people like that will keep spreding @!#$ like that, the world won't be in peace. I find really, really, but I mean really annoying that some people accuse ALL white people of being bad and racist. Most of us probably don't even had an ancestor that prosecute their ancestors. I hate to be put in the same bags. YES, our ancestors did stupids things, but get over it. Germans did too, but jews people CAN'T blame all the germans for what happened... It's pissing me off to see things like that, it make me crazy. I'm not racist and I hate racist people. I can't write more..... I can't bring myself to understand how people can hate each others like that...

Friday, November 18, 2005 5:23 PM on j-body.org
*Cracker on a rant alert*

Here's my problem with affirmative action... It means that a minority is not capable of getting the job on merit, education or ability. By definition, that's government legislated racism.

A quick test... Two men are standing on a corner. One is in a suit, carrying a briefcase and the other is pierced, tatoo'd, in a ripped T-shirt carrying a 12 pack of beer. Admit it, you immediately think you know something about both people, and which one you'd want to hang out with, based on your experiences. The same goes for people of different races. If you've had good experiences with other races, you won't define someone just by their skin color. You'll define them by the important things, like what kind of car they drive and what they do for a living.

Slavery was a few centuries ago, but we dropped atom bombs on Japan 1 generation ago. They were ruined, but didn't sit around and wait for 40 acres and a mule. I believe that anyone of any race can make it big time if they have something people are willing to pay for. A job skill, an education, a unique product idea, whatever the case may be. When you have something people are willing to pay for, you can negotiate from a position of power.

*end rant.*

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Sunday, November 20, 2005 5:02 AM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:*Cracker on a rant alert*

Here's my problem with affirmative action... It means that a minority is not capable of getting the job on merit, education or ability. By definition, that's government legislated racism.

A quick test... Two men are standing on a corner. One is in a suit, carrying a briefcase and the other is pierced, tatoo'd, in a ripped T-shirt carrying a 12 pack of beer. Admit it, you immediately think you know something about both people, and which one you'd want to hang out with, based on your experiences. The same goes for people of different races. If you've had good experiences with other races, you won't define someone just by their skin color. You'll define them by the important things, like what kind of car they drive and what they do for a living.

Slavery was a few centuries ago, but we dropped atom bombs on Japan 1 generation ago. They were ruined, but didn't sit around and wait for 40 acres and a mule. I believe that anyone of any race can make it big time if they have something people are willing to pay for. A job skill, an education, a unique product idea, whatever the case may be. When you have something people are willing to pay for, you can negotiate from a position of power.

*end rant.*
I find it interesting that a lot of people forget that Affirmative Action benefit Whites as well. Most of those who speak on the system don't even know what it's all about. Just like they harp on the NAACP who also benefits Whites as well.

The reason for Affirmative Action is because there are WAY too many cases where a minority is FAR more capable than the other party, but are looked over because of their race. Don't pretend like the "Good Ol' Boy" system doesn't exist anymore. Slavery is still in effect today, just undercover through government programs etc...
Actually Americans of all colors are enslaving themselves through the Patriot Act and voting for crap like that to be put into law, but that's another story.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:31 AM on j-body.org
Chamillionaire wrote: I find it interesting that a lot of people forget that Affirmative Action benefit Whites as well. Most of those who speak on the system don't even know what it's all about. Just like they harp on the NAACP who also benefits Whites as well.

Charmillionaire, please enlighten me... How does affirmative action and the NAACP benifit me?

Keep in mind that I did take the civil service test, which gives bonus points to minorities. In what way does that benifit me? I agree with giving bonus points to veterans who chose to serve our country, but bonus points for being born?

Please help me understand where these organizations benifit me.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:41 AM on j-body.org
I do not support affirmative action, but I'll take a swing at it.

If you have a particular demographic that is chronicly underemployed, maybe a black dominated getto (I'm just making an example, I'm not steriotyping). It would benefit the entile community (the demographic in question as well as their neighbours) if the people in question were better able to gain meaningful employment. Unemployment leads to poverty and poverty leads to crime, crime leads to resentment, steriotyping, and general bad relations which in turn, leads to more crime, including violent crime. If the afirmative action administration is able to balance employment within a specific demographic, it could lead to reduced povery (less crime) better understanding (by mixing populations at work) and help bring a sense of pride to the community. People who feel good about themselves and their community are far more likely to contribute to the community as a whole.

I think the idea is a good one in priciple, but it needs to be combined with education incentives and it also needs to something to curb resentment. I don't feel an individule should be employed strictly because of their cultural heritage. I do think that a company who has two applicants for a position that are roughly equal and they have no persons of a particular demographic on staff and one of those equal applicants are from that demographic, the company should be compelled to hire the person from the demographic in question.

It should not bhe law, it should be common sense. Unfortunately common sense is not so common.

PAX
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:57 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

I find it interesting that a lot of people forget that Affirmative Action benefit Whites as well.

If you look at this issue as a simple white/black issue, you're as blind as those that made things like affirmitive action necessary in the first place.

Quote:

Most of those who speak on the system don't even know what it's all about. Just like they harp on the NAACP who also benefits Whites as well.

Affirmitive action was done so that, on paper, ANYONE would have a fair shot at a job THEY WERE QUALIFIED FOR, regardless of all these trivial things like whether they have internal or external plumbing, the content of melanin in their skin, or who they like to spend time with on a Saturday night. Sounds good, right? Implementation is horredously wrong.

As a fatalist, I don't think upon who does what, because to me it doesn't matter--for me the ends justify the means. While I do concede that there are a lot of twats out there that don't think like that, the majority of people that matter (read: not management) think along the same lines--they don't care who does it--even if it was a 1/2 man, 1/2 womam, 3/4 badger pugmy hipppotamus--as long as it was done right, then it's all cool. As such, why have the need of the quotas? Now they are doing more harm than good by diluting the talent.

Plus, as I said before somewhere, why itn't it even-handed...you don't see a white guy quota for the NBA, now do you? Imagine how it would look if you had to have 1 black, 1 white, 1 latino, 1 asian, and 1 other ethnicity for your starting lineup...actually, apply that to any sport league and see what kind of results you get. Like in sports, the rest of the world is merit based--you have to be good enough.

Quote:

Slavery is still in effect today, just undercover through government programs etc...

The only slavery i've seen to exist is through BSDM clubs--and that's between two or more consenting adults. I have never seen anyone in recent years forced to work, raped by their employer, beaten within an inch of their life because they could be, having to work for nothing, and put to the whip to increase production. So, i'd like an explaination on that one.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:10 PM on j-body.org
I'm still curious why Charmillionair thinks the NAACP and affirmative action benifit whites.

Please, enlighen me with your wisdom.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search