Should gay couples be allowed to adopt ? - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Should gay couples be allowed to adopt ?
Friday, June 09, 2006 8:48 AM on j-body.org
Bravo Bravo AGuSTiN me stands up and claps !! Well said.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:53 AM on j-body.org
Of course gays should be allowed to adopt, the real question is should orphans be able to adopt themselves or others.

Friday, June 09, 2006 9:51 AM on j-body.org
What !? how the ef is an orphan gonna adopt themself ?

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:09 AM on j-body.org
sac forums has the answer.

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:25 AM on j-body.org
BradSk88 wrote:
drecav wrote:far as I'm concered thier is a reason that God made man (Adam) and woman(Eve), so that the man(is repensted as the father) and the woman (is repensted as the mother). God didn't make Adam and Steve or Eve and Jenny.God created man and women to populate the Earth. Also if or when the child is adopted it too confusing and stressful for the child, to figuer out should who to called mom or dad. In plus this is saying it is okay to be gay, that's not okay (IMO). I thank God that we live in the country that is free, but at same time I think that we abuse this power for our personal needs and we don't care if that person or child gets hurt in the process( even harming oursleves for that matter).

Just a little piece of info for ya,
Not everyone is a Christian
Does this mean that a non-Christian shouldn't be a parent?

I'm still waiting for actual, tangible proof that God created man. We could have started in a fricken test tube for all we know.

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:29 AM on j-body.org
^ ^ ^ Or a crash landed alien screwing a monkey !

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:41 AM on j-body.org
according to the mythos of GWAR, that's how we came about...

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, June 09, 2006 10:51 AM on j-body.org
How? An alien screwed a monkey ? It would certainll explain why the missing link is still missing.

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:12 AM on j-body.org
LOL... I'm just sayin... I've read the Bible, I've seen the Matrix. Somehow the Matrix sounds like a more likely explanation to me at this point. And if that's the case, would somebody please plug my happy ass back in? Things were much better when reality was a horrible dream.

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:42 AM on j-body.org
The Matrix more believable then the Bible ? Now I've heard everything! lol!!!

But I know what you mean.

Friday, June 09, 2006 12:09 PM on j-body.org
Okay, back to the seriousness.

drecav wrote:far as I'm concered thier is a reason that God made man (Adam) and woman(Eve), so that the man(is repensted as the father) and the woman (is repensted as the mother). God didn't make Adam and Steve or Eve and Jenny.God created man and women to populate the Earth. Also if or when the child is adopted it too confusing and stressful for the child, to figuer out should who to called mom or dad. In plus this is saying it is okay to be gay, that's not okay (IMO). I thank God that we live in the country that is free, but at same time I think that we abuse this power for our personal needs and we don't care if that person or child gets hurt in the process( even harming oursleves for that matter).

I'm not sure how this is really an issue. For the most of us who don't take the Bible literally, there is the real world and in the real world there is diversity. Gone are the days of the Cleavers and Andy Griffith. Wally isn't a straight A student, June sleeps in the same bed as her husband, maybe even with her best friend to spice things up, and people are more accepting of others who are different or share different views. Ideally, I'm sure most would want a mother and a father, but look at how many kids grow up in a single parent home. Do those children grow up all screwed up? Does the son raised by his divorced dad become a woman hater? Does the divoced mom raise her kids to be Martha Stewart? Are you really trying to say that being gay makes you less capable of being a good parent? Look at the male role model. Not every gay man is a dress-wearing fruit. Who they sleep with doesn't necessarily affect how they raise a child. He's completely capable of teaching his son how to be a good man and he's just as protective of his daughter as you or I. How about the mother? Being a lesbian doesn't mean she's a butch cut grease monkey tomboy. And even if she is it doesn't mean she can't be a mother. She's still a woman no matter who she sleeps with, and she's completely capable of raising her children with the same nuturing and care as any other. Being gay doesn't mean they don't know right from wrong.

Friday, June 09, 2006 12:18 PM on j-body.org
Jack: to paraphrase the whole mythos of GWAR: The grand all-high mighty master of everything took a dump, thus the universe was created. Then he had to wipe, thus GWAR was created. They were part of his scumdog legions until they tried to fight the master, who imprisoned them on the most remote mudball planet there was, earth. After killing off the dinosaurs and raping primitive apes which would become the human race, they were frozen in Antarctica in the last ice age and were melted free in the 80's when all of the hair bands and their Aqua-net put the hole in the Ozone. Record producer Sleazy P. Martini found them, gave them some cocaine, and gave them instruments as a way for them to dominate human kind by releasing Rock and Roll music.

As plausible as the bible, matrix, and the flying spaghetti monster.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, June 09, 2006 12:29 PM on j-body.org
You forgot the test tube.

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:01 PM on j-body.org
The only aliens and UFOs that exist are the ones inside your head

Peace!

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:15 PM on j-body.org
Robby002 wrote:The only aliens and UFOs that exist are the ones inside your head

Peace!

I'm not sure about Jackalope but I was being sarcastic. If you honestly think I actually believe the Matrix is real, we were created in a test tube, or there are aliens and UFOs, then you, sir, need to seek professional help more than I do.

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:24 PM on j-body.org
There are people out there who believe in aliens.
I'm glad you're not one of them sir

Peace!

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:29 PM on j-body.org

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:41 PM on j-body.org
So no life exists any where else out there ? Its just all for us to sit back and go "oooo pretty!" Wow how narrow minded can you get ?!?!

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:55 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:So no life exists any where else out there ? Its just all for us to sit back and go "oooo pretty!" Wow how narrow minded can you get ?!?!

Honestly I don't know, I haven't seen proof either way. Call it narrow minded, but all of these people that claim they were abducted by aliens, the crop circles, the "UFO"s, total bull@!#$ in my opinion. I could be wrong but hey, that's why it's an opinion.

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:58 PM on j-body.org
Have you seen any of the newer video footage out of places like Mexico and over in Europe where its not against the law to go on the news and say a UFO was sited ? They have some truely amazing pics and video of these things and in some case hundreds of witnesses see it all at the same time so its no hoax.

As for whats out there or where it really comes from who knows but thats the topic for another thread.

Friday, June 09, 2006 2:06 PM on j-body.org
More advanced civilizations have come and gone elseware in the universe before us thats for sure.. (imo)

We have already discovered microbial life outside of our planet, the next step is to find more complex organisms.

With vast oceans, and volcanic activity on planets even within sol; there is no doubt that there are advanced life forms in our galaxy and probably in MOST galaxies throughout the universe.

Friday, June 09, 2006 3:30 PM on j-body.org
Cable: If you were referring to the stuff that was found on mars, it was a coincidental grouping of similar crystals to make what looked like a fossilised worm.

Microbial evidence is going to require some digging.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, June 09, 2006 11:25 PM on j-body.org
I saw a ufo once

then i realized it was just a frisbee

Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:45 AM on j-body.org
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:I saw a ufo once

then i realized it was just a frisbee

Hey, I see them all teh time. I figure if I can't tell if it's a Cesna or a Piper, it's unidentified, and it's flying, so UFO it is...

Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:05 AM on j-body.org
didn't read most of the post, beyond snippets here and there.

drecav, religion has NO BASIS on who can and cannot rear a child to be a productive and beneficial member of society. nor would the parents' sexual orientation. to quote a line from a movie, "are you praying to your god? your god doesn't live here!"

robby002, i'm glad you changed your tune about midway through this thread, because i was going to ream you to bits.

to anyone else who thinks committed homosexual couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt, reevaluate the breeders first. tell them to stop breeding...particularly the good-for-nothing crackhos who really have nothing better to do than screw people for .. well, whatever they get from them. they are the parents who should be sterilized...they are the parents who will perpetuate the cycles of crime and the rest of degenerate society.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search