End Times Prophecy... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: End Times Prophecy...
Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:06 PM on j-body.org
Awesome man I'll go check it out, might be cool.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:12 PM on j-body.org
Yeah.. Considering the original bible was written in 3-4 different languages, Translated to common Latin, and the 3-4 surviving texts were in Ireland after the fall of Rome... and the only survivng text out of that is in the Vatican...

Yeah... I'd go with the hebrew versions as well.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, July 07, 2006 5:21 AM on j-body.org
Meh, Hebrew is ok but for a realy good read you should try the E bonics version !

Friday, July 07, 2006 8:06 PM on j-body.org
Theres a translation of the King James Bible in Scouse (Liverpool), Newfie, and couple others...

Saturday, July 08, 2006 6:57 AM on j-body.org
I'm not sure why we're all arguing about the end of the world anyway. We're all gonna be worm food by then so why sweat it.

Forget the four horsemen. Let me know when Michael Jackson sings bass in the choir and Elton John dresses like Madonna, then I'll worry.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 8:28 AM on j-body.org
ln2johnny wrote:I'm not sure why we're all arguing about the end of the world anyway. We're all gonna be worm food by then so why sweat it.

Forget the four horsemen. Let me know when Michael Jackson sings bass in the choir and Elton John dresses like Madonna, then I'll worry.

Michael Jackson was singing in the church choir when he fled to Germany, part of his "anti-pedophile" PR. I don't know if it was bass or not.
Elton John dressed like Madonna in the 70's, and was a much bigger whore than Madonna ever was. Although Elton has much more fashion sense than to wear funnels.

Time to worry...

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Saturday, July 08, 2006 9:25 AM on j-body.org
Sh!t that just backfired on me, huh.

Okay, fine. When Billy Graham starts humpin' pink and blue spider monkeys on live TV during his "Gimme Money Or Go To Hell Crusade" while Pat Roberts sprouts a third eye and goes on a killing spree at the local Wal-Mart...

THEN I'll worry. Not sure if Pat will ever snap but pink and blue spider monkeys are hard to come by so I think we're safe.

Monday, July 10, 2006 7:22 AM on j-body.org
Suppoesedly the end of the world will come in the year 2012. So we'll all still be here unless you know something we don't.

In the year 2012 the current astrological callender will end ( you know the zodiac signs ) Anyway thats supposed to be when the the world ends, if you believe such stuff.

Monday, July 10, 2006 8:25 AM on j-body.org
In the venerable words of Joe from Family Guy "BRING IT ON!!!!"

Monday, July 10, 2006 9:15 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Suppoesedly the end of the world will come in the year 2012. So we'll all still be here unless you know something we don't.

In the year 2012 the current astrological callender will end ( you know the zodiac signs ) Anyway thats supposed to be when the the world ends, if you believe such stuff.

Think about who you're talking to here. Do I honestly sound like I'm worried?

Monday, July 10, 2006 9:42 AM on j-body.org
ln2johnny wrote:
Jackalope wrote:Suppoesedly the end of the world will come in the year 2012. So we'll all still be here unless you know something we don't.

Think about who you're talking to here. Do I honestly sound like I'm worried?

Nope, you don't sound worried. I don't remermber reading anything about astrology in revelation either.

However, since there are mathematical equations for astrology there may be some truth in there somewhere. We'll see in 6 years.

I still remember people freaking out about Y2K being the end of the world, so this doesn't bother me at all.

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto

Monday, July 10, 2006 9:52 AM on j-body.org
my bet is when they book Rob Zombie on the 700 club.

I think if the "world" does end, it will end in a *PLAP*. No fire hand of some spooky überdeity, just the sound of the entrails of the last human being hitting the dirt.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaği, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, July 10, 2006 10:02 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]my bet is when they book Rob Zombie on the 700 club.

I think if the "world" does end, it will end in a *PLAP*. No fire hand of some spooky überdeity, just the sound of the entrails of the last human being hitting the dirt.

Rob Zombie on the 700 club? Didn't Pat Boone do a cd with Ozzy songs? Maybe Rob on the 700 club may not be that far fetched...

I don't think the world will end quickly. It'll be a slow, agonizing demise. Probably from a deadly disease that only effects humans, is transmitted sexually and there's no cure. Oh, wait, isn't that HIV?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Monday, July 10, 2006 10:18 AM on j-body.org
John, 2012 is in fact mentioned in this Bible code thing. In fact I watched a show on the Bible code just yesterday on the History channel and they showed where it did in fact say 2012 is the end of days. No one is 100% sure but it does mention a meteor from space as the reason. But as the Bible code is crap heres further proof, one grouping says it will end man kind while another grouping says it will be destroyed in space. So who knows?

Monday, July 10, 2006 1:03 PM on j-body.org
Rob Zombie on the 700 Club singing "Dragula" while Spinal Tap lowers their devil head from the ceiling and Jewel does bad things on a stripper pole while Chicago Evil and Stockholm Joy hose the audience with Diablo paint and Tippmann Squadbusters. And the FCC can't do jack about it.

This is how I envision the end of days. Sweet.

Monday, July 10, 2006 3:50 PM on j-body.org
You forgot GWAR riding the World Maggot off this mudhole planet.

Still, I think it will end with Scientific progress going "boink", the last human's entrail going "plap" on the ground, and Dolphins swimming off going, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."

Kinda poetic, in a way.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 4:49 AM on j-body.org
Quick, I need my thumb.

PAX
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:50 PM on j-body.org
ln2johnny wrote:Rob Zombie on the 700 Club singing "Dragula" while Spinal Tap lowers their devil head from the ceiling and Jewel does bad things on a stripper pole while Chicago Evil and Stockholm Joy hose the audience with Diablo paint and Tippmann Squadbusters. And the FCC can't do jack about it.

This is how I envision the end of days. Sweet.

NOW THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:22 AM on j-body.org
Gam, I realize you're the Kilted One but I never pegged you as the white stocking type.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:27 PM on j-body.org
When te end of the world comes, there will be nthing you can do about it. so why worry. Seriously. Its like running from a tornado. its gonna getcha.

I wrote this post a long time ago, a real long time ago, back in 94.
Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:40 PM on j-body.org
Eh, I don't sweat it. With my lifestyle I'd be surprised to make it past 40. That gives me 14 years, and I really doubt armageddon will show its ugly arse any time between now and then. Until then it's business as usual: eat, sleep, drink, f*kk, sleep, paintball, drink, paintball, f*kk, rinse, and repeat as needed.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:45 PM on j-body.org
ln2johnny wrote:Gam, I realize you're the Kilted One but I never pegged you as the white stocking type.

Nah, I just like Kids In The Hall...

Thursday, July 13, 2006 3:37 PM on j-body.org
Just promise me, GAM that you'll never take me to a Leafs' game...

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, July 13, 2006 7:46 PM on j-body.org
Actually, now that I think about it. If the Leafs ever fail to choke in the playoffs and actually win the Cup.. That will signal the end of the world.. Or at least Hell freezing over

PAX
Friday, July 14, 2006 8:33 AM on j-body.org
^^^nah, that's the cubbies winning the world series.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search