LOL its started Thank God! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LOL its started Thank God!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 5:03 PM on j-body.org
1200+ Arrested today!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2006-12-12-immigration-swift_x.htm

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)

Re: LOL its started Thank God!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 5:04 PM on j-body.org
I ment yesterday and to top if off people are complaining that they went in there for 175 identity theives and only got a few of them. People are bitching that now families are seperated. Who cares come across legally and this doesnt happen!

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:44 PM on j-body.org
I read that yesterday, and what I dont get, is how people can bitch about busting people doing something illegal...IDENTITY THEFT. If a US citizen had commited it, then no one would be @!#$ complaining...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 8:30 AM on j-body.org
Bout' damn time, I find it rediculous that some of the workers at my job have to pay upwards to $80 to get a new birth cirtificate because some shmucks used them illegally to gain working rights. This was in jersey btw, and I'm not sure how many of them were immigrants but its the identity theft part that pisses me off.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 11:48 AM on j-body.org
Yeah but the government went in and separated everybody by skin color. Brown on this side, and if you're white you're free to go. Natural US citizens got detained. I'm not going to call it racist, but I think it was sheer, complete laziness. A company manages to hire 1,200 illegals and you don't think some of those white people weren't illegal, too?!?

---

Thursday, December 21, 2006 6:31 PM on j-body.org
I wouldn't say they weren't, but I think it's really safe to say they were. I live about an hour from the plan in Minnesota.

I guess I'm ok with them arresting them, but its gonna hurt the area that they are working in probably. I guess I'm indifferent either way to them living here. They make up a large portion of our culture as a whole.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:53 PM on j-body.org
Bucket, meet drop.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, December 23, 2006 10:07 AM on j-body.org
So its OK for them to come here illegaly? Seems pretty stupid they only got arrested for the identity theft. What about the felony of entering the country illegaly? Also just because they got arrested does'nt mean they'll get deported. They might get a court date to which they will never show up. I think the very first step we should take is to deport the 33% of prison inmates that are illegal immigrants. We're paying for Mexicos worst to sit in a cell all day when we should just give them the BOOT!

Steve

My other car is an interceptor.
Sunday, December 24, 2006 8:15 AM on j-body.org
33%? I don't think it's 33%.

---

Thursday, December 28, 2006 4:52 AM on j-body.org
I doubt its that high either.... maybe in some of the border states and florida... but no way the whole us...

And about this article. 2 THUMBS UP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Im just pissed, pissed that my freinds are spineless, What else would you
call abandoment some night, when you're in a fight, and they could make things right?
Spineless. I miss some of my old friends, the ones who you could count on,
bet a huge amount on, the fact that they'd always have your back... Its like a kick in
the sack, just knowing, you've got nothing to fall back on. @!#$ this, Im done.
Thursday, December 28, 2006 6:41 AM on j-body.org
The problem is that there is a very gray area on the subject of entering a country legally and illegally. Think about it, if I come to the US to "visit" what's to stop me from staying there permanently? No one records my name at the border (or even checks my passport 3/4 of the time. So where's the followup? All I have to do is pretend I'm shopping in Vermont and I can come and go as I please. If I have a "wife" and a kid I wouldn't even get more than two glances.

Yes, it's all "illegal" but so is speeding on a dark deserted road. The similarity between the two is that it's impossible to prove either one.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 8:37 AM on j-body.org
What's to stop you? Nothing really...

When you go to buy or rent property, drive your vehicle or buy a new one etc etc. you'll need a social security #.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 3:14 PM on j-body.org
Or get a real job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Im just pissed, pissed that my freinds are spineless, What else would you
call abandoment some night, when you're in a fight, and they could make things right?
Spineless. I miss some of my old friends, the ones who you could count on,
bet a huge amount on, the fact that they'd always have your back... Its like a kick in
the sack, just knowing, you've got nothing to fall back on. @!#$ this, Im done.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search