Hillary Clinton: 'I'm in - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hillary Clinton: 'I'm in
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:21 AM on j-body.org
Being a Canadian has nothing to do with his mistaken opinion. In canada we have had woman as Priministers (highest elected office), something the US has not done, and we have had Women serve as Governor General (Highest office in the land). We respect the Crown of England and therefore the many very good Queens there have been and we recognise the Governments of other nations which often have women leaders. A US history book would be no better than any good history book. Let's face it, the guy simply doesn't know what he's talking about. Think Thatcher, Elizabeth I and II (although 1st was much more effective). Heck Cleopatra held off the Roman empire.. Lots of excellent women leaders.

Personally I think Clinton (Hillary) is a thief and liar and not suitable for the office. Seriously, do some digging into the Arkasas savings and load debakle. You'll find her in the middle of it.

PAX

Re: Hillary Clinton: 'I'm in
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:51 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:Being a Canadian has nothing to do with his mistaken opinion. In canada we have had woman as Priministers (highest elected office), something the US has not done, and we have had Women serve as Governor General (Highest office in the land). We respect the Crown of England and therefore the many very good Queens there have been and we recognise the Governments of other nations which often have women leaders. A US history book would be no better than any good history book. Let's face it, the guy simply doesn't know what he's talking about. Think Thatcher, Elizabeth I and II (although 1st was much more effective). Heck Cleopatra held off the Roman empire.. Lots of excellent women leaders.

Personally I think Clinton (Hillary) is a thief and liar and not suitable for the office. Seriously, do some digging into the Arkasas savings and load debakle. You'll find her in the middle of it.

PAX

I only brought up being Canadian because of his "I'd vote for pat buchanan before I'd vote for her" line. Simply stating (but in a harsh way) that he can't vote in the US anyway. I know he was bashing women as a whole when he made is sexist statement about women in politics.

Hahahaha wrote:Let's face it, the guy simply doesn't know what he's talking about.

touche'

and I will correct myself, World History.

Back on topic...I don't particularly care for Hillary Clinton either, however gender has nothing to do with it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search