the ORG is DEAD!!! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
the ORG is DEAD!!!
Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:49 PM on j-body.org
man....i been officially surfing the org since 01,joined in 04 though,periodically i sign on here and there, just to see whats the "in thing"remembering when the laverty's,teske's,lacey's,and a few others use to be the norms ..as far as posting..ONE thing i can say is never have i ever seen them bash anyone on mods...there was always constructive criticism happening.....it was a place where you could always get helpful info......MAN...teske IS THE REASON I HAVE MR7'S TO THIS DAY!!!!!. screw what everyone says...people didnt care what kinda wheels , hoods,wings, etc...as long as the car was tasteful...for example...i remember some org member just purchased altezza's...note ..this was 01-02.. they purchased chrome ones....i remember lacey responded to the point of complimenting the member on the tails..BUT insisted that black tails probably would flow better....he didnt tell the member to (as the new school guys would say..."ditch them". everyone was on here to help and assist others. now its like people have the "HEY LOOK AT ME"attitude or you have all these goody too shoe members that whenver a newbie post on this site,they're quick to tell them to search...... stereotype...its all about what other people think, you never had post of people asking "what you think of my car?"
what im saying is ,in just the past 3-4 years this site has diminished in quality,as far as personalities.and if it continues the org WILL DIE!!!!! so i'm sorry if this offends anyone,BUT if it does it's meant to offend them.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Re: the ORG is DEAD!!!
Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:54 PM on j-body.org
so is this you going off the deep end because you didn't catch the point of my post?

edit - http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=5&i=610137&t=610137 is what I'm refering to

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:50 PM

Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:55 PM on j-body.org
I can see how it has changed as well. It happens... some people act like gods behind keyboards and talk down like they are better than everyone. Others are just blunt and tell whats on their mind and just plain show their real attitudes and feelings through the internet as well as in person... such is life, and as sad as it may seem, more shltheads and less mature people have overcome the forum as of late. just like i said in the other thread, to some guy you commented on, everyone should disreguard that stuff, take the comments with a grain of salt, and mod to their own taste. i dont give a crap what anyone thinks of my car, everyone could hate it, but i love it. everyone should have that attitude IMO.
its very unfortunate that less people care about helping others, and care more about being in the "in crowd" so to speak.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:32 PM on j-body.org

edit: on a side note, I thought this thread was going to be about the "Error: Can't connect to the database" thingy based on title alone LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:34 PM

Monday, July 09, 2007 11:34 AM on j-body.org
But you know I'm really not sure whats worse... People acting like ass holes or people crying about people being ass holes.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Monday, July 09, 2007 11:38 AM on j-body.org
your this tore up over a website???

Monday, July 09, 2007 11:46 AM on j-body.org
Its not just the org man, its the whole tuner scene. Its all one big competition.

Monday, July 09, 2007 1:58 PM on j-body.org
I blame The Fast and the Furious.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, July 09, 2007 2:19 PM on j-body.org
Darkstars wrote:so is this you going off the deep end because you didn't catch the point of my post?

edit - http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=5&i=610137&t=610137 is what I'm refering to

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no but since youre affended....my job is done......just what i figured.

Monday, July 09, 2007 2:38 PM on j-body.org
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:Its not just the org man, its the whole tuner scene. Its all one big competition.

a lot of car scenes are like that, not just tuner

[quote=Keeper of the Light™]I blame The Fast and the Furious.

while cliche, it is probably a big part of it

also you must take into account that different people deliver their opinions in different ways
some are more blunt than others
and some are just pricks
but you know what? not everything needs to be sugarcoated for easy edibility
sometimes, people need to hear it straight to get the point across
if you really are that pissed about it, and think the org is dead, then why visit?
i know if something upset me i wouldnt keep coming back to it

Monday, July 09, 2007 3:25 PM on j-body.org
*droOpy* wrote:
Darkstars wrote:so is this you going off the deep end because you didn't catch the point of my post?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no but since youre affended....my job is done......just what i figured.

it was a simple question... and you didn't answer it.

and I'm not offended, don't take this the wrong way but in reality nothing you have to say will affect me one way or the other. I don't know you, you don't know me, I'm never gonna be offended by anything you or anyone else behind a computer has to say.

Monday, July 09, 2007 4:21 PM on j-body.org
Tracer Bullet wrote:
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:Its not just the org man, its the whole tuner scene. Its all one big competition.

a lot of car scenes are like that, not just tuner

Your right. But the tuners are by far the worst. Thats why I never took the Cav to a tuner show.

Monday, July 09, 2007 5:32 PM on j-body.org
911 dispatcher: Hello, what's your emergency?
*droOpy*: e-thugs they're everywhere
911 dispatcher:excuse me?
*droOpy*:e-thugs, they're bashing peoples rides and belittling all the other kids
911 dispatcher: are you serious?
*droOpy*: yes it's getting worse, please hurry.
911 dispatcher: bitch, you aboot to get tele-thugged, click

yeah a lot of people are gone but there are others that can't quite fill the same shoes but do in different ways, gotta take the good with the bad on everything.

does this bother you that much?

Monday, July 09, 2007 5:41 PM on j-body.org
hey ....this is the war forum isn;t it? just havin alittle fun. and truth of the matter is i'm married, beautiful wife and daughter, nice home, and 3 vehicles...bout to purchase a fourth..cough cough cobalt ss..just trying to have alittle fun with the site thats all.
darkstars...i have nothing but love for you...were all brothers in gods world.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:54 AM on j-body.org

and worse yet its a competition for the biggest mod list, not the nicest, most tastefully done car. Someone shows up with a very nicely done clean car, loses to a neon fishing lure that looks like it was magnetized and driven through Pep-Boys, and when he asks why, he gets told "you dont have enough mods, too many stock parts. You need to mod everything".
ive heard it many times at shows, and its flippin stupid. that whole attitude is the main reason i lost interest in the car scene. I got my car mostly the way id like it, and all i ever heard was crap like "dude, you need turbo" or "dude you need a kit, maybe some 19's too." WTF?? i dont want any of that...

so now i just drive the car as is...i like it the way it is, and people with a real sense of style and taste get it, and thats all that matters.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:40 AM on j-body.org
the train moves not the station. get what you can out of the org, make the best of it and move on like others have. everyone on this site isnt going to be here forever so why try to change what people do on here. ignore most of it and do what you have to do.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:47 AM on j-body.org
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:the train moves not the station. get what you can out of the org, make the best of it and move on like others have. everyone on this site isnt going to be here forever so why try to change what people do on here. ignore most of it and do what you have to do.

yup..its a site for a dead design. ive noticed the 95-99 models are already fading from the streets. the 00-02 models are pretty common, as are the 03-05 though the latter doesnt seem to have sold as well as the 95-99's so theyll disappear even faster.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 1:23 PM on j-body.org
*droOpy* wrote:in just the past 3-4 years this site has diminished in quality,as far as personalities.and if it continues the org WILL DIE!!!!! so i'm sorry if this offends anyone,BUT if it does it's meant to offend them.

not to point out the obvious, but this statement isnt just about the org, its about people turning 16 and getting cars. anyone notice that 95% of 16-20 year olds (on the org and just in general) are beyond childish and think they have a clue about anything. loud mouth know-it-alls who dont know @!#$

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:13 PM on j-body.org
Remeber, you were once 16 and knew everything.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:46 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Remeber, you were once 16 and knew everything.

and now im 25 and know everything +1

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:35 AM on j-body.org
Wait'll you hit 30 and find out you know nothing about sh*t, and everything about f*ck all.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 5:15 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Remeber, you were once 16 and knew everything.

agreed, and maybe im being naive, but i dont remember a whole lot of people my age acting as most do these days when we were younger. i guess its just a product of our new tochnology ruled world. i remember the first time i went on the internet when i was in 9th grade.

kids these days never knew anything different than having access to all this stuff.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:39 AM on j-body.org
Joey Baggs (Eazy716) wrote:[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Remeber, you were once 16 and knew everything.

agreed, and maybe im being naive, but i dont remember a whole lot of people my age acting as most do these days when we were younger. i guess its just a product of our new tochnology ruled world. i remember the first time i went on the internet when i was in 9th grade.

kids these days never knew anything different than having access to all this stuff.

but they know nothing about oregon trail!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:54 AM on j-body.org
oregon trail was great... and when i finally beat it...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:03 PM on j-body.org
Joey Baggs (Eazy716) wrote:maybe im being naive, but i dont remember a whole lot of people my age acting as most do these days when we were younger.

You're not even 30 and you're remembering the good ol' days

There were plenty of idiots when you were 16-20 just like today and as the org becomes larger, the number of @ssholes is bound to too.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search