Our Generations Tea Party - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Our Generations Tea Party
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:26 AM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:[To acquire a hand gun permit in Erie County, NY, it takes almost a year and a half right now. They make it so you have to jump thru so many hoops just to get one, that you don't even want to bother doing it. Sad really.

And one county over....they can have them in hand in 3 weeks.

sounds like you need to get an address over there then. POBs ftw!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 6:16 AM on j-body.org
In Switzerland, everyone, over 18, has a FN, FAL.

And Just look!, will all them full auto's they have so much crime!

Taking guns away, always has been, and will be, government trying to control the people.

Look at history, the First Tea Party was about tax and government spending it on Nothing, and the Revaluation was about......

Ahh yes, when the Brits marched on Concord to try to take guns away.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:43 AM on j-body.org
Not modern but the favorite military (used to be anyways) rifle I own.

The only kind of German engineering I have had my hands on and really approve of (with a few exceptions).

Someday I intend to own a modern military rifle. Would love to have a FN.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:32 PM on j-body.org
K98? Hard to see in the pic.

Come on over and shoot my G3.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 7:38 PM on j-body.org
Its a 1908 Brazilian, M98 based, and was manufactured in Berlin even though it is marked Oberndorf A.N. I love Mausers and cant wait to get my next one, think I might do a 7mm-08 even though I have a couple other rifles that would do the same job.

Well seeing as how I have lots of free time at the moment I may have to make a visit to Wisconsin some time. I know I have another one to Nebraska to plan.

Thursday, April 09, 2009 5:20 PM on j-body.org
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_12100982
Good job guys, lol.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:38 PM on j-body.org
Good?

GREAT JOB!

make um think, got the same reaction the first one did.... wonder what comes next..

Will it play out the same?

Quote:

"We can't control who mails what to wherever," said Sgt. Kimberly Schneider, a spokeswoman. "At all times, [United States Capitol Police] will investigate and take the appropriate police action in response to any calls to us for any suspicious items that congressional staff might be concerned about."

If you're going to protest, one group called teabagcongress.com is attempting to get its readers to send "virtual tea bags."

"Do not send a real tea bag to anyone," the group warns. "Doing so is open to abuse and misinterpretation."

"OR ELSE"

Now there threatening us on how we chose to "protest"....

I would like to see some National coverage though.

Chris

Friday, April 10, 2009 2:51 AM on j-body.org
Maybe we should just send this picture in an envelope, then?

That shouldn't set off any alarms.

Friday, April 10, 2009 8:59 PM on j-body.org
..............................................UPDATE....................................................

The great Thomas Paine is back!! God bless this fella!!
Talks about the up coming tea parties!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1YE_N91ZQc

Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:00 PM on j-body.org

I like it.

Chris

Monday, April 13, 2009 6:42 PM on j-body.org
On my windshield after work:

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster

Monday, April 13, 2009 6:54 PM on j-body.org
Monday, April 13, 2009 7:51 PM on j-body.org
Epic Fail.

This is larger then she likes...

Chris

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:30 AM on j-body.org
RobMan41 wrote:epic....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLsKt4O4Yw8

Nothing epic about that. A bunch of idiots that think they'e doing the latest SNL skit.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:49 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

Nothing epic about that. A bunch of idiots that think they'e doing the latest SNL skit.

Better than a bunch of neo-cons thinking they are saving the country.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 8:08 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

Oh please. If the snark in that video swung the other way you'd think it was funny as hell.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:47 PM on j-body.org
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:Better than a bunch of neo-cons thinking they are saving the country.

Thanks for illustrating once more that you have no idea what you're talking about.
ThatGuy85 wrote:Oh please. If the snark in that video swung the other way you'd think it was funny as hell.

Fail.

Once again, you have missed the point.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:49 PM on j-body.org
The point was that you didn't find their teabagging humor funny because it was in jest at something you believe in. If I'm wrong, please correct me, then start making your points clearer than goddamn mud.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 8:26 PM on j-body.org
wow i was just gonna post that the bitch in the video was a @!#$in dyke, only to find out upon further research that she is a dyke.

tomorrows the day. i wish i could go, but i've got class and work. i might disperse some teabags around my town though, to support the movement.

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:12 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:Better than a bunch of neo-cons thinking they are saving the country.

Thanks for illustrating once more that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Says the biggest Republican nut swinger I have ever seen. Face it all these tea parties are is a bunch of disenfranchised Republicans grasping at anything they can in the final throws of a dieing political party. Republicans helped screw this country over for 8 years and the public has pretty much turned their back on them, their fear mongering ways and their archaic policies. They are no longer in power so they figure they will do the next best thing try and stage a demonstration that shows America is tired of politicians *cough* Democrats *cough*. I will bet you anything that if McCain would have won the election and done the exact same things that Obama has done there would be no talk of tea parties. Republicans are trying to scare the government and the public into implementing their ideas hinting that they will stage a revolt against the government if they don't, because that is what they are trying to say right, quit spending money and trying to fix the economy or we will overthrow you like we did the British. Give me a break, guess what, the Republicans lost the election, they have a overall approval rating of 28% and GOP leaders have a 43% approval rating from party members. Obviously the majority of Americans have spoken, Republican policies have failed us as a nation and people are tired of it, go have your tea parties because in the end the majority does not back the ideals of the Republican party nor do they agree with the idea that we need Republican leadership to save the country. So get out your Republican handbook and dig out a stock "you are blind", "you are a sheep", "drink some more Kool-aide", "main stream media is against us" or a good ole "you don't believe the same tings I do so you must be stupid" retort. Hopefully the Republican party does die soon, so we can replace it with the Libertarian party as our second major party.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:29 AM on j-body.org
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:
Quiklilcav wrote:

Says the biggest Republican nut swinger I have ever seen. Face it all these tea parties are is a bunch of disenfranchised Republicans grasping at anything they can in the final throws of a dieing political party. Republicans helped screw this country over for 8 years and the public has pretty much turned their back on them, their fear mongering ways and their archaic policies. They are no longer in power so they figure they will do the next best thing try and stage a demonstration that shows America is tired of politicians *cough* Democrats *cough*. I will bet you anything that if McCain would have won the election and done the exact same things that Obama has done there would be no talk of tea parties. Republicans are trying to scare the government and the public into implementing their ideas hinting that they will stage a revolt against the government if they don't, because that is what they are trying to say right, quit spending money and trying to fix the economy or we will overthrow you like we did the British. Give me a break, guess what, the Republicans lost the election, they have a overall approval rating of 28% and GOP leaders have a 43% approval rating from party members. Obviously the majority of Americans have spoken, Republican policies have failed us as a nation and people are tired of it, go have your tea parties because in the end the majority does not back the ideals of the Republican party nor do they agree with the idea that we need Republican leadership to save the country. So get out your Republican handbook and dig out a stock "you are blind", "you are a sheep", "drink some more Kool-aide", "main stream media is against us" or a good ole "you don't believe the same tings I do so you must be stupid" retort. Hopefully the Republican party does die soon, so we can replace it with the Libertarian party as our second major party.

quoted for fail-quote

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:31 AM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:
Quiklilcav wrote:

quoted for fail-quote

Woops, you'll have that from time to time.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:21 AM on j-body.org
good read about Tea Parties...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123975867505519363.html

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:26 AM on j-body.org
I'm glad they said no to Steele speaking in Chicago.

Steele is a top notch scumbag also. He's even more proof that the Dems and the Republicans are the same party with a different color tie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:27 AM

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:31 AM on j-body.org
I like that article a lot. Much better than the 'democrats=root of all evil' that we've been seeing recently. Instead of being Anti-Obama, they are Anti-Establishment which is how it should be. I'm glad people are waking up and realizing that both democrats and republicans have been giving us the shaft for YEARS.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search