Would you do it again? - Page 6 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Would you do it again?
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:01 AM on j-body.org
wow, i don't believe i sat and read all 5 pages.... It's less than a 100 days and your crucifying the man... That just proves a lot about yourself and your outlook on life. You all know as well as anybody else, Rome was not build in a day and neither was America. @!#$ takes time to get right with a little bit of trial and error. Trying to predict the future of a entire country or one man is just absurd and i think you need to find a new hobby. If the US is coming to a end get a passport and leave find a little island and run it the way you want.

I get my pay check every two weeks and is pissed on how much they take, Hell they take my social security tax money and write my damn grandpa a check with it. there is no money left in SS and we probably won't even get it. I consider my self a democrat. I like to help people THAT NEED IT, no you can't make a poor wealthy by making a rich man poor.. But some do deserve it, Crap AIG with there million dollar bonuses, I'll take a 8 th of that and be one happy MFer for the rest of my life.

Anyway the point i'm tryna make is You need to OPEN your eyes and stop trying to blame everything on a single individual that that's very closed minded, especially its only been like 2 months.. Give people a chance, things take time.. and please save us all the time and stop tryna predict the future, you don't even know what might happen when you step out your door tomorrow.

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:55 PM on j-body.org
Rome's REPUBLIC fell after about 300 years.

And people say History repeats itself...

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:19 PM on j-body.org
So, what do you think the Corps thinks of him?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:40 PM on j-body.org
Just my $0.02. But the two different Presidents were in two totally different situations. Bush was wearing a T-Shirt and it was semi-informal whereas the Obama video is more formal. That may have more to with the fact that the Marines didnt freak out when Obama walked in. Just what I noticed though.

I really have no political affiliation I try to limit identifying with one party because it causes a very closed minded approach to politics where the politicians are doing what their party wants and not whats best for the well being of the country. So dont crucify me cause you think Im a Democrat or a Republican or whatever.

Friday, March 20, 2009 2:31 PM on j-body.org
So I'm still picking between Obama and McCain?

It's still a no-brainer.

I don't regret voting for Obama one bit, and would certainly do it again.

Friday, March 20, 2009 7:25 PM on j-body.org
That's one.

Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search