Wiskey Tango Foxtrot! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot!
Monday, April 06, 2009 8:24 PM on j-body.org
So, still think he is not a hoggie?!

Quote:

Obama Signs Presidential Determination Allowing Palestinians Loyal to Hamas to Resettle in US

Here is yet another unilateral action taken by our new President, for which we must rely upon the information of friends to discover. I wonder how the "Jewish" block of Democratic voters now feels about their choice for President.

Try and tell the American people that Obama doesn't have ties to the Islamic terrorist world. Obama funds $20M tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA

This is the news that didn't make the headlines...

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza . The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

A review of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated:

His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory. His first one-on-one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television. He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted. He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed. He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11. Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.

To verify for yourself: www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

PLEASE PASS THIS ON... AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW!

If someone can prove me wrong with this...

I would be grateful, but come on........................@!#$ Hoggies!

This may be the end of days\ Crusades all over.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Re: Wiskey Tango Foxtrot!
Monday, April 06, 2009 9:41 PM on j-body.org
first we send 800 million to the hamas to "fix gaza" and now this? my god. please, someone tell me something good that obama's done so far? i need some glimmer of hope, but right now its looking terrible.

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:38 AM on j-body.org
1) Wouldn't the Jewish factor be happy that they are no longer in the Middle East attacking Jerusalem?
2) Do we just have to assume anyone from the Strip is a member of Hamas?

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:40 PM on j-body.org
Go over there some time, and let me know.

Quote:

Obama funds $20M tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA

Hmm

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:38 PM on j-body.org
That's it! I'm retracting everything I said in the "redneck conspiracy gunowner thread" I'm stockpiling and hoarding and gonna get me some trophy burquas.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:19 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Quote:

Where did you get that quote from, its not in the email you posted. But this was:
Quote:

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza .
Hamas is comprised of a small percent of people in Gaza. Most people there are just trying to get along. I'm sure many would be glad to leave the area and get away from the war.
Note that Hamas is mentioned nowhere in the official document, only Palestinian refugees.

If we were to resettle refugees from Iraq, would you want to kill all of them too? There is conflict there, are you goign to assume EVERYONE there is a member of Al-Qeada? If they are, why don't we nuke the whole damn country?

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2:22 PM on j-body.org
Remember, how many made the trade towers get hit?

But your right, profiling is wrong.

Chris

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:17 PM on j-body.org
profiling works....and we know it. If you're a cop looking out for someone that's been breaking in houses, and you see 3 black kids with saggy pants, doorags, long white t-shirts etc and three white kids on skateboards with laptops on their back.....who do you think IS THE MOST LIKELY of the two groups to be the housebreakers?

How come hollywood isn't pumping out movies about white kids from suburbian chess clubs masterminding plots to die as martyrs for their deity? I know it seems wrong and it is. So what we do, is abandon something that is effective but distasteful, and embrace that which is useless but soft and fluffy feeling.

/

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:18 PM on j-body.org
Although I believe we need to stop sending our money elsewhere right now, and fix our own money issues, what concerns me more than this is the fact that he has increased the number of troops that will be active in the US for "domestic emergencies" from 20,000 to 80,000. Anyone been following that stuff?

Let's review a few things that line up on the same page:

> FEMA camps on higher readiness, and an increase in the number of actual camps

> Fusion Centers increased to almost 70 offices country wide

> 80,000 troops on active duty specifically for "domestic emergencies"

> Department of Cyber Security moved to Whitehouse control.

> Warrentless wiretaps not eliminated, in spite of all the screaming that was done when Bush had that power.

> A new proposed weapons ban that is far more broad than any past action.

Hello, people. Anyone following this pattern of behaviour?

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:30 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:profiling works....and we know it. If you're a cop looking out for someone that's been breaking in houses, and you see 3 black kids with saggy pants, doorags, long white t-shirts etc and three white kids on skateboards with laptops on their back.....who do you think IS THE MOST LIKELY of the two groups to be the housebreakers?
That's not what Taetsch is doing. He is assuming that anyone who lives in an area that contains black kids wearing baggy pants and stealing car stereos is likely to be a cutthroat criminal... There's quite a difference.
Quiklilcav wrote:I believe we need to stop sending our money elsewhere right now, and fix our own money issues
Definitely my biggest issue with this executive order
Quiklilcav wrote:Let's review a few things that line up on the same page:
Maybe they're tired of getting Iowa flood response emails?

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:07 PM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:

LOL. So what do the Fusion Centers have to do with that?

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:38 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
OHV notec wrote:

LOL. So what do the Fusion Centers have to do with that?
Organizing the different divisions and making sure @!#$ doesn't hit the fan They now cover "all crimes and all hazards", so that's a lot of risk analysis needed as well.

Thursday, April 09, 2009 5:16 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:Although I believe we need to stop sending our money elsewhere right now, and fix our own money issues, what concerns me more than this is the fact that he has increased the number of troops that will be active in the US for "domestic emergencies" from 20,000 to 80,000. Anyone been following that stuff?

Let's review a few things that line up on the same page:

> Department of Cyber Security moved to Whitehouse control.

> Warrentless wiretaps not eliminated, in spite of all the screaming that was done when Bush had that power.

> A new proposed weapons ban that is far more broad than any past action.

Hello, people. Anyone following this pattern of behaviour?

Word.

Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:18 AM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Quote:

Where did you get that quote from, its not in the email you posted. But this was:
Quote:

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza . The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.
Hamas is comprised of a small percent of people in Gaza. Most people there are just trying to get along. I'm sure many would be glad to leave the area and get away from the war.
Note that Hamas is mentioned nowhere in the official document, only Palestinian refugees.

If we were to resettle refugees from Iraq, would you want to kill all of them too? There is conflict there, are you goign to assume EVERYONE there is a member of Al-Qeada? If they are, why don't we nuke the whole damn country?

you seem to have let out part of the section you quoted so I fixed it for you, so with that added I see where Taetsh got what he said from but I guess your just doing what the media does and just use bits and pieces of something just to try to prove something
Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:51 AM on j-body.org
Jesse 02 wrote:
OHV notec wrote:
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

you seem to have let out part of the section you quoted so I fixed it for you, so with that added I see where Taetsh got what he said from but I guess your just doing what the media does and just use bits and pieces of something just to try to prove something
The part I quoted was the only section from the actual document, the rest is speculation. Those emails aren't exactly from the most trustworthy sources. They are meant to be sensational, like the media.

Reading between the lines is one thing. Filling in the blanks to suit your cause is another completely.
Quote:

Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27, 2009

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs Related To Gaza
Memorandum for the Secretary of State
By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Act, that it is important to the national interest to furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs, including by contributions to international, governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.
You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:44 PM on j-body.org
So, for you its role the dice?

fuc-kit! bring them in, just like back in the late 90's, that just turned out great.

right?

Chris

Friday, April 10, 2009 10:13 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:So, for you its role the dice?
No, if it was me I wouldn't be bringing anyone over on our dime.
However, I'm not going to assume that everyone from a region is the same as the worst from the region. And I'm certainly not going to assume (as some here seem to be) that Obama is secretly trying to bring over Hamas members for an internal attack on America.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search