Buy Black - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Buy Black
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:43 AM on j-body.org

Re: Buy Black
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 6:34 AM on j-body.org
Racism is alive and well.... it just switched sides.

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:40 AM on j-body.org
I say we support this "endeavor". Have you been to Wal-Mart lately after sundown?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:02 AM on j-body.org
God damnit....

Quote:

"It's like, my people have been here 400 years and we don't even have a Walgreens to show for it."

No, but 'your people' have also become millionaires by dumbing down the entire English language with 3rd grade lyrics about pimping hoes and having materialistic things.

The only way we can ACTUALLY move on from racism is to stop acknowledging it as a difference. There are no black people, no white people, no brown people, JUST HUMANS.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:28 AM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:The only way we can ACTUALLY move on from racism is to stop acknowledging it as a difference. There are no black people, no white people, no brown people, JUST HUMANS.

100% Truth. I've been saying this for years. The only reason it's an issue is because people keep making it an issue.

However, it's the leaders of the inti-racial movements that will suffer when racism is no longer an issue. After all, what would Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton do if no black people listened to them anymore about the white man keeping them down? They might actually have to do something constructive, and work for a living.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:39 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:I say we support this "endeavor". Have you been to Wal-Mart lately after sundown?

Can you possibly be any more of a disgusting human being?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 4:37 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:God damnit....

Quote:

"It's like, my people have been here 400 years and we don't even have a Walgreens to show for it."

No, but 'your people' have also become millionaires by dumbing down the entire English language with 3rd grade lyrics about pimping hoes and having materialistic things.

The only way we can ACTUALLY move on from racism is to stop acknowledging it as a difference. There are no black people, no white people, no brown people, JUST HUMANS.

I love you!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:01 PM on j-body.org
meanwhile, waitresses at black-owned restaurants are cursing the stars for their newfound "fortune".

.Stubby, I don't know what you are talking about.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:44 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:I say we support this "endeavor". Have you been to Wal-Mart lately after sundown?

Why are you following me to Walmart?

Anyways this is the reason why we cant have nice things. Its not the age of sit down strikes and bus boycotts. I think this couple came a few years too late.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:55 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
ThatGuy85 wrote:The only way we can ACTUALLY move on from racism is to stop acknowledging it as a difference. There are no black people, no white people, no brown people, JUST HUMANS.

100% Truth. I've been saying this for years. The only reason it's an issue is because people keep making it an issue.

However, it's the leaders of the inti-racial movements that will suffer when racism is no longer an issue. After all, what would Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton do if no black people listened to them anymore about the white man keeping them down? They might actually have to do something constructive, and work for a living.
This. Anything people use to differentiate us, only divides us.

Friday, May 15, 2009 4:15 AM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:God damnit....

Quote:

the funny thing is stores like walgreens and cvs's etc. etc. etc. allot of times are public companies where shareholders OWN a stake in the company, im sure you could find allot of blacks that hold shares in stock of stores like that which tecnically would make them partially a black owned company.......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Friday, May 15, 2009 5:20 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:the funny thing is stores like walgreens and cvs's etc. etc. etc. allot of times are public companies where shareholders OWN a stake in the company, im sure you could find allot of blacks that hold shares in stock of stores like that which tecnically would make them partially a black owned company.......

I'm guessing the number is alot smaller than you think

Saturday, May 16, 2009 6:19 PM on j-body.org
Thye should come up here, where somalian refugees are literally given a college education and their own business

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 12:21 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

He lamented the lack of quality businesses catering to black customers and said blacks should appreciate such businesses more.

"We've still got that 'the white man's water is colder' mentality,"

Seriously, that's racism. I can't believe stories like this aren't covered more...But if a black guy pulls a gun on a white cop and the cop shoots him you'd have the almighty Reverend's all over it saying it was racially motivated and news cameras would be all over it.

I live in America but have german heritage. I want businesses to start catering to me. That's crazy and if I went anywhere with it I'd be called a Nazi among other things...but this is OK?

Seriously, what do people like this want? Segregation? I guess if it was equal segregation they'd be cool with it? I don't know what's wrong with people, but stuff like this really, really upsets me.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:04 PM on j-body.org
For some reason, this doesn't upset me in the least little bit.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:45 PM on j-body.org
all i gotta say to that woman is..................

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:03 PM on j-body.org
this all started with equal opportunity. how come as a white male I have 90% fewer scholarships available to me? How can there be a black student alliance, what if i created a white one. This is all BS and this administration is only going to fuel this kind of stuff for their own gain.

I am sickened that my service overseas allows this ignorance to continue

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search