What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into?
Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:39 PM on j-body.org
Bailouts,
stimulus packages,
underground turtle crossings,
nationalization of banks,
nationalization of manufacturing,
government run healthcare,
government run/ subsidized energy
more taxes

for those of you that voted for this waste-of-skin..... what the heck were you thinking? Oh yeah.....the weed.

congrats.... but instead of defending him line-by line, go ahead and remind us about Bushliedpeopledied, wmd etc...... cuz that's all you got.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into?
Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:58 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Bailouts,
stimulus packages,
more taxes

for those of you that voted for this waste-of-skin..... what the heck were you thinking? Oh yeah.....the weed.

congrats.... but instead of defending him line-by line, go ahead and remind us about Bushliedpeopledied, wmd etc...... cuz that's all you got.

You're probably not going to get any bites on this subject from the "O" supporters on what he's really done to help America out for the better.
Sunday, June 28, 2009 12:50 AM on j-body.org
underground turtle crossings... I favor those.

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Sunday, June 28, 2009 6:56 AM on j-body.org
BigBob wrote:underground turtle crossings... I favor those.

Less I have to worry about hitting with my car.

Sunday, June 28, 2009 9:35 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
BigBob wrote:underground turtle crossings... I favor those.

Less I have to worry about hitting with my car.

I hit a rabbit on the freeway once. That really messed up my bumper. I don't want to think of what a turtle would do...

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Sunday, June 28, 2009 5:49 PM on j-body.org
that is assuming that the turtles can read the signs that say "don't cross here, please use the 3.5 million dollar tunnel 60 feet to your left"

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Sunday, June 28, 2009 7:03 PM on j-body.org
Then we'll have to invest in turtle education reform next.

Sunday, June 28, 2009 9:22 PM on j-body.org
He's a total government control freak!!! I didn't know that.

with the way things are going, they're going to put a cap on the years people are allowed to live. if you pass that age, he will tax you per day.

he thinks When it comes to the private sector, they're doing a horrible job
when it comes to government, they're doing an excellent job

who's running 2012?????????????????

"is not that I don't care, it is not my responsibility"
Sunday, June 28, 2009 9:32 PM on j-body.org
where's my "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him" bumper sticker?

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Sunday, June 28, 2009 9:46 PM on j-body.org
FReQ GTO LS2 wrote:where's my "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him" bumper sticker?

that would be a windshield decal; too long)

"is not that I don't care, it is not my responsibility"
Monday, June 29, 2009 4:08 AM on j-body.org
FReQ GTO LS2 wrote:where's my "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him" bumper sticker?

I've already seen 1.20.13: Obama's Last Day stickers.

Monday, June 29, 2009 9:29 AM on j-body.org
stimulus packages,
more taxes

People were thinking of the weed? Are you a moron? I'm sure they were thinking about he's black. He's black and he looks kinda young. He's what this country needs, the same old @!#$ in a nicer, darker package. And if you don't like it you're a racist. Doesn't matter that he's doing what every other government in power seems to do. Take more money, waste more money, get nothing positive done, then blame the other guy. But Obama will do it right... when he's done, you might not have the freedom of speech to complain...

But it's ok to live with your head in your ass when you're promised protection from terrorism. Too bad I'm a firm believer that the events 9/11 were entirely avoidable, and the same government that promises to protect you is the same government that is stripping you of your basic rights. The same government that failed that day... What so different about it today?

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Monday, June 29, 2009 9:42 AM on j-body.org

funny... I have that on my fridge

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:39 AM on j-body.org
spoiler wrote:He's a total government control freak!!! I didn't know that.

Of course he controls the government, hes the president dingleberry

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 6:36 AM on j-body.org
ChrisH4Life wrote:
stimulus packages,
more taxes

People were thinking of the weed? Are you a moron? I'm sure they were thinking about he's black. He's black and he looks kinda young. He's what this country needs, the same old @!#$ in a nicer, darker package. And if you don't like it you're a racist. Doesn't matter that he's doing what every other government in power seems to do. Take more money, waste more money, get nothing positive done, then blame the other guy. But Obama will do it right... when he's done, you might not have the freedom of speech to complain...

But it's ok to live with your head in your ass when you're promised protection from terrorism. Too bad I'm a firm believer that the events 9/11 were entirely avoidable, and the same government that promises to protect you is the same government that is stripping you of your basic rights. The same government that failed that day... What so different about it today?

WHAT??? LMAO Man that was funny!! Never fails to hear the race card over and over!

So your saying Obama is going to take away freedom of speech? Hell he is already on his way to doing that along with everything else!

Please do tell how 9/11 was avoidable?
How about the USS Cole, Was it avoidable also?
How about the WTC Bombing in 93?

Yeah I am sure all those was avoidable!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:08 AM on j-body.org
stimulus packages,
more taxes (you do realize that the taxes have not changed)

Ok let me get this strait:
You "Joined: Saturday, February 9, 2002."
As you complain on those issues you bring, the ones highlighted were initiated by your Love God, Bush. So the questions are... . Why does it bother you now? Or was it ok when GWB did it? Because really you had 8 years (7 years and few months here on JBO) to complain, bitch, moan, pout, cry, sigh, roll eyes, protest, revolutionize, write to your leaders, write to the JBO, tell your mother, tell your worship leader, tell your Rabbi, graffiti the walls, tell your lunch lady, tell your rehab counselor, tell your prostitute, tell Jesus, pray to god, pray to Allah that all of the issues on the topic you started is/was wrong.

So what happened Scotty, did you $hit bricks and feared that back then your first amendment right would go bye-bye or be infringed because King George would had labeled you "Un-patriotic," "with them," " terrorist" and feared that you would be black-listed?
Why so Gung-ho now? Is that new "in" thing?

Don't you haters ever realize how f-ing ridiculous and hypocritical you all look and sound when you start ranting as if all of this is breaking news and never lived through it?
Oh and you know what Scotty, here's the kicker, I didn't even had to bring up your so called "Bushliedpeopledied" topic.

Carry on with your "sand-lot protest." Har-har-har.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:22 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Don't you haters ever realize how f-ing ridiculous and hypocritical you all look and sound when you start ranting as if all of this is breaking news and never lived through it?

do you realize how hypocritical you sound when you bash GWB for years and yet back Obama doing those things plus a ton more?

pot meet kettle.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:25 PM on j-body.org
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:29 PM on j-body.org

sure they were avoidable. oh i love the hey if you didnt have that jewelry on, that guy wouldn't have robbed you. oh, your a slut your mini skirt was so short, thats the reason you got raped. nothing like blaming the victim.

as for goodwrench, you had 8 years to bash bush now let scotty have his 4 or 8 years even if half of what he rants about is over the top black helicopter rants.

stimulus packages. yeah we lived thru it, and it pretty much didn't work so why is odd that people would bitch about someoene trying to do it again when we know it won't work.

the banks and bailouts really didnt start till his last year or two in office so scotty couldn't have bitched about it for 8 years. maybe 2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:45 PM on j-body.org
Jay T wrote:

Do you even know why these people hate us? Do you know anything about what we did to them when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan? Do you know who trained Osama bin Laden in military tactics? I would really like to know what your take on the whole thing is? Why was it not avoidable?

Our foreign policy throughout the 70's and 80's is to blame for the hate Al Qaeda has for this country and the west in general. You need to take the blinders off and read up on some history before you go and make a comment like "Yeah I am sure all those was (were, learn English) avoidable" You make yourself look like a dumb, uneducated sheeple.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:03 PM on j-body.org
Jay T wrote: Please do tell how 9/11 was avoidable?
Are you freaking kidding me? Just Google "9/11 memo"...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0409041pdb1.html

For someone ranting about how this country is coming to an end because of a secret government plot, you haven't watched nearly enough conspiracy videos... Every KNOWS Cheney told Bush to pretend he never saw the memo so that the attacks could happen and the Patriot Act could be passed... lol.
Bush's brother...head of security...blah, blah, blah... CIA building... blah blah blah...

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:30 PM on j-body.org
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:
Jay T wrote:

Do you even know why these people hate us? Do you know anything about what we did to them when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan? Do you know who trained Osama bin Laden in military tactics? I would really like to know what your take on the whole thing is? Why was it not avoidable?

Our foreign policy throughout the 70's and 80's is to blame for the hate Al Qaeda has for this country and the west in general. You need to take the blinders off and read up on some history before you go and make a comment like "Yeah I am sure all those was (were, learn English) avoidable" You make yourself look like a dumb, uneducated sheeple.

So I look dumb, uneducated cause i misused a word? Go back suckin the government teet! Your messiah miss's you!
Yes I would advise you to read up on some history you seem to only want to remember whats appropriate.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:31 PM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:

For someone ranting about how this country is coming to an end because of a secret government plot, you haven't watched nearly enough conspiracy videos... Every KNOWS Cheney told Bush to pretend he never saw the memo so that the attacks could happen and the Patriot Act could be passed... lol.
Bush's brother...head of security...blah, blah, blah... CIA building... blah blah blah...

LMAO Oh that's right, Cheney did it!! buwahahaha!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:28 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Ok let me get this strait:
You "Joined: Saturday, February 9, 2002."
As you complain on those issues you bring, the ones highlighted were initiated by your Love God, Bush. So the questions are... . Why does it bother you now? Or was it ok when GWB did it? Because really you had 8 years (7 years and few months here on JBO) to complain, bitch, moan, pout, cry, sigh, roll eyes, protest, revolutionize, write to your leaders, write to the JBO, tell your mother, tell your worship leader, tell your Rabbi, graffiti the walls, tell your lunch lady, tell your rehab counselor, tell your prostitute, tell Jesus, pray to god, pray to Allah that all of the issues on the topic you started is/was wrong.

LOL. Are you a personal friend of Obama or something? You get your panties in such a bunch over anyone criticizing him and immediately run back to Bush bashing.

Also, remember that Obama had something to do with all of the bailouts and nationalizations, as he was in the Senate helping to pass them so Bush could sign them. Bush couldn't have done sh!t without the Democrat-controlled congress. However you can't admit that part, because that would be taking some of the blame away from the man you so love to use as an excuse for anything Obama does.

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:So what happened Scotty, did you $hit bricks and feared that back then your first amendment right would go bye-bye or be infringed because King George would had labeled you "Un-patriotic," "with them," " terrorist" and feared that you would be black-listed?
Why so Gung-ho now? Is that new "in" thing?

Don't you haters ever realize how f-ing ridiculous and hypocritical you all look and sound when you start ranting as if all of this is breaking news and never lived through it?
Oh and you know what Scotty, here's the kicker, I didn't even had to bring up your so called "Bushliedpeopledied" topic.

Do you realize that Obama has done more to remove personal liberties and give himself and his cabinet more broad-sweeping power in the last 5 months than Bush ever came close to doing in his entire 8 years? And he's got two more huge bills he's trying to cram through that give them more control over everyone's lives and tax the ever-living sh!t out of everyone.

Or is it that you've still got such a hard on for Bush bashing that you can't see past January 20th of this year?

Bush is not in office anymore. Obama is. He is doing things very wrong for this country, and people are going to criticize him for it. Enough of your infantile "he did it first" finger pointing.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 6:12 PM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Don't you haters ever realize how f-ing ridiculous and hypocritical you all look and sound when you start ranting as if all of this is breaking news and never lived through it?

do you realize how hypocritical you sound when you bash GWB for years and yet back Obama doing those things plus a ton more?

pot meet kettle.

Before you continue spreading that blanket statement any further, I didn't make 25 threads per week on all of Bush's f-uck ups, people already knew far and well, which is why all of today's haters stood quiet with their heads down.

Sorry to inform you, but I don't support on what Obama is doing with the continuations of Bush's legacy. So yhea

Jay T wrote:
OHV notec wrote:

LMAO Oh that's right, Cheney did it!! buwahahaha!!

Is it really funny?
This was during his campaign in 1999-2000 and look how determined he was.
Whether the administration was involved in 9/11 in a covert operation or knew full and well and let it happen just to accomplish Bush's main objective, this was a all time low for politics and interests.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search