Who takes Beck seriously ? Seriously ? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Who takes Beck seriously ? Seriously ?
Friday, July 31, 2009 7:43 AM on j-body.org
ANYONE still nut swinging off this guy.. Please explain why ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI_0Kt_e3Go

This has to be to DATE his most ignorant, and politically incorrect statement. IF anything it shows his insecurities with a black man being President.

"Braces for impact"

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"

Re: Who takes Beck seriously ? Seriously ?
Friday, July 31, 2009 8:34 AM on j-body.org
I've never liked him. In fact, I turned on his show one day and he was going on about how high efficiency energy bulbs were more harmful to the environment than regular bulbs. One of this points was that it takes forever to clean up if it breaks, and then showed a video of a guy cleaning up a very fine dust with a piece of cardboard, and nothing else.

Friday, July 31, 2009 1:07 PM on j-body.org
No nut swinging here. I can only stand him once in a while. I don't believe for even a split second that Glenn Beck is the racist you are trying to portray him as. It sounds like you have your mind made up though. You choose to believe what you want to not what Beck says he truly feels. He can be called alot of things but I trust he gives his heartfelt opinion.

I do think Obama is to a degree racist. You can not go to the church he went to and embrace the people he and his church do without sharing similar views. Racism stems from prejudice. He exposed himself by prejudging the Gates/Crowley situation and is now trying to smooth everything over instead of admitting he screwed up by saying the police acted stupidly when he did not have all the facts. The only one acting stupidly was Gates and that was because he knew Obama had his back. If Obama was not racist he would have called Gates out on playing the race card when it was blatantly clear that was not the case.

On a side note your hatred for Glenn Beck is nothing new to us. I know I have heard it before. It appears as though you look for any opportunity to bash him. BTW you are about 2-3 days behind the curve here.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Friday, July 31, 2009 1:13 PM on j-body.org
Who takes Canada seriously?

yes, it's a joke. don't get your pantys in a bunch, eh

Friday, July 31, 2009 1:16 PM on j-body.org
nothing like cutting a guy off mid sentance to prove what you want to prove.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, July 31, 2009 2:17 PM on j-body.org
I don't. But everybody is out to make a buck.
Look at how accurate he is when spews out his crap.
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=36&i=60751&t=60751#60751

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Friday, July 31, 2009 3:04 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:nothing like cutting a guy off mid sentance to prove what you want to prove.

No way! That never happens.
/sarcasm

As for Beck, he is a bit off his rocker as often as he is dead on with some things, but he's not a racist. He is dead on with his accusations about Obama. Read Obama's books, or better yet, listen to him read them on audiobook. Some noteable passages include his "tactics" for dealing with white people. Also note that he made his statement about the Cambridge police acting stupidly while admitedly not having the facts on it. He just "knew" that the white policeman was racially motivated when making that arrest. A knee-jerk reaction can expose someone's true feelings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, August 01, 2009 5:58 AM

Friday, July 31, 2009 5:23 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:I turned on his show one day and he was going on about how high efficiency energy bulbs were more harmful to the environment than regular bulbs. One of this points was that it takes forever to clean up if it breaks, and then showed a video of a guy cleaning up a very fine dust with a piece of cardboard, and nothing else.

By the way, this is true. Try calling up the EPA and telling them you broke a CFL in your house. A woman up here did, and they came and sealed off the room, and told her she had to have it cleaned up by an environmental company, at a cost of over $2K.

They have mercury vapor in them. Good stuff to breath in.

Friday, July 31, 2009 11:45 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:nothing like cutting a guy off mid sentance to prove what you want to prove.

He backed up this comment the next day. AGAIN supporting his feelings that Mr Obama is racist.

Cheers.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Saturday, August 01, 2009 6:02 AM on j-body.org
Short Hand wrote:

He backed up this comment the next day. AGAIN supporting his feelings that Mr Obama is racist.

Cheers.

That's hardly the point. Cutting him off right when he said Obama is racist is done to enrage people. Letting the whole segment run out allows Beck to further support or clarify the statement with his reasoning. Even if you don't agree with him, at least hearing where he's coming from you might be able to respect his view. Cutting him off doesn't give the people watching it that chance, which is the reason they do it.

Saturday, August 01, 2009 7:51 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
ThatGuy85 wrote:I turned on his show one day and he was going on about how high efficiency energy bulbs were more harmful to the environment than regular bulbs. One of this points was that it takes forever to clean up if it breaks, and then showed a video of a guy cleaning up a very fine dust with a piece of cardboard, and nothing else.

By the way, this is true. Try calling up the EPA and telling them you broke a CFL in your house. A woman up here did, and they came and sealed off the room, and told her she had to have it cleaned up by an environmental company, at a cost of over $2K.

They have mercury vapor in them. Good stuff to breath in.

I know, that is true but my point is that he's going on about how long it takes to clean up, when the guy has a piece of cardboard and nothing else to clean it up. They couldn't give him a dustpan and broom for christs sake? lol.

Saturday, August 01, 2009 8:30 AM on j-body.org
Short Hand wrote:

Cheers.

as quick said, not really the point, just hearing someone say something like that but not allowing their reasoning to be heard is just done to encite more hate.

with some of the reactions ive heard out of obama so far he could be. its not like he'd be the first black guy who was a closet racist.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, August 01, 2009 9:51 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
Short Hand wrote:

Cheers.

That's hardly the point. Cutting him off right when he said Obama is racist is done to enrage people. Letting the whole segment run out allows Beck to further support or clarify the statement with his reasoning. Even if you don't agree with him, at least hearing where he's coming from you might be able to respect his view. Cutting him off doesn't give the people watching it that chance, which is the reason they do it.

I watched the full piece. Nothing he says further in can justify the comment, or suggest it more modest then it sounds.

Cheers.

My Cav
I give up...
Sunday, August 02, 2009 7:52 AM on j-body.org
nothing in your opinon does he say it can be justified. others should have the chance to inform their opinion.

Thursday, August 06, 2009 12:15 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:nothing in your opinon does he say it can be justified. others should have the chance to inform their opinion.

What ? That makes absolutely no sense.

Watch the Interview. He has a firm belief that Barack Obama is racist. IT is not about "developing" an opinion on it, it is a plain and simple fact.. BASED upon a simple statement made. Cutting him off short does nothing in the long run. WATCH the whole interview, all he does is reinforce his statement.

My Cav
I give up...
Thursday, August 06, 2009 3:14 PM on j-body.org
That was a major type-o on Jason's part. What he meant was that nothing Beck says will change your mind, but others should still have the chance to hear him out.

By the way, my point, since you missed it, was not that he might have backpedalled later in the clip, but that he gave supporting reasoning. I happen to agree with the statement, because of many things that have come from Obama, including writings, statements, and now legislature (there is major affirmative action in the health care bill, which I have read--and you people refuse to believe this guy has ulterior motives, and tries to get bills passed quickly before people realize how much BS there is in them)

Monday, August 10, 2009 2:02 PM on j-body.org
/\ got it right. worded bad on my part.

would be like me saying shorthand is a homo..

now some people would read that and just think i was just calling you a name, some would read it and think i may just be responding to you angrily. some may think i think your actually gay.

but if i said shorthand is a homo because i caught him behind the alley with another guy. then i am explaining why i think the way i do. its explanes what im meaning and backs up my reasoning for thinking that way. now im just kidding about the homo part. but just saying someone is racist and then not allowing the person the chance to explain why he feels that way leaves allot out of the conversation. you dont know if he really feels that way, wether he's doing it just to be an ass etc.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search