More staged Obama town hall's! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
More staged Obama town hall's!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:49 AM on j-body.org

Re: More staged Obama town hall's!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:16 PM on j-body.org
Bwahaha! This picture is epic:

And to really piss off anyone who really believes the lies coming out of the mouth of Obama, the image came from Rush's website.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:18 AM on j-body.org
^^^^Rush is an picture amateur - Jon Stewart is the master.

You can't resist laughing at that picture.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:55 AM on j-body.org
Just another reason we need to vote this guy out. We need to vote them all out at all levels and vote third party. Our only hope is to make them fear their seats and cycle through them faster than they can come up with corrupt d-bags

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:44 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:Just another reason we need to vote this guy out. We need to vote them all out at all levels and vote third party. Our only hope is to make them fear their seats and cycle through them faster than they can come up with corrupt d-bags

That's exactly what's going on right now at all the protests, but the Democrat machine is working day and night right now, with the help of the MSMs, to discredit, and ultimately they intend to silence, the opposition. There have been exposed plants trying to show that the opposition is crazy, extremist, and unruly. There have been back-door entrances for union members and supporters of the health care plan to town hall meetings, to fill up the house with as much support as possible, so that when televised, it seems that the protesters are in the minority. At the Portsmouth town hall on Tuesday, people were being brought to the front of the line, or a side door, based on a mark on their ticket (IIRC, it was a purple bar). There was one woman I know of who had a ticket, but never managed to get in. She is against the bill. There were buses of supporters brought in to that town hall, and there were Reform Now vans all over the place. I did not see one single group of protesters arrive in any such transportation. They are claiming this is an astroturf movement, which is laughable in itself, considering Obama comes from an organization with a clear history of astroturfing (Acorn). We can only hope that the actual Senators and Representatives are seeing through this and realizing that they will lose their job if they support this. Many of the incumbents who are up for re election next year are behind in the polls already. I only hope they notice it and act accordingly.

As I said, this attempt at marginalizing and demonizing average Americans is being supported by the MSM's. Here is a blatent example of MSNBC not only trying to tear down a citizen and discredit her, but stretching the truth as far as they can without actually lying. Below this video is the video of Obama's past statements she referred to. Notice the careful wording of the host: "The President of the United States never said that". He did not say the Obama never said it. While I didn't want to punch this guy the way I always want to punch the spitting, yelling, Chris Matthews, he still pisses me off.

2010 is probably the most important election we've had in a long time. It is the best chance we have of stopping this rush to the left before too much of it gets passed. Some of this stuff will be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to repeal once it's signed into law.

By the way, the whole BS about the guy with the gun in Portsmouth Tuesday I believe to be 100% fabricated. There would have been an arrest, and a cruiser taking them away, or something of the sort, and I saw none of it. My friend who was there as well said she never saw anything, either.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 12:39 PM on j-body.org
There are some really revealing videos on the internet using people in their own words and catching politicians in lies. Thank god Al gore invented the internet. lol

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:57 PM on j-body.org
Got some very nice video's for you all. Remember how they keep saying that the right wing nuts are organizing these protest at these town hall's! Well read this post from AR15.com and watch the video's.
Once you done with that got watch the video from FOX news. Two different TH meetings yet same stuff shows up! hmmmm Yeah we see who's organized and seems it makes a few people more angry when they do show up!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=913018

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...5f297e279fd3a7

Don't let the BS from these congressmen and/or POTUS fool you. The people who is showing up at these events are truely ticked off average Americans. Then you have the bussed in ACORN and other organizations who are the disruptive crowd and then agitate the people who want to be there.

Oh and here is another Town hall that was staged also! A Fake doctor!

Oh this is getting good!!

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Video: ObamaCare fans take Astroturfing to a new level; Mayer an OFA organizer

" Patterico and Lone Star Times capture yet another banner moment from a town-hall forum hosted by Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) . In this clip, Roxana Mayer introduces herself as a doctor (a general practitioner for four years) in order to support ObamaCare and Jackson-Lee in a fairly hostile crowd. For her efforts, she gets a big hug from the Congresswoman, an image which the Houston Chronicle featured prominently on their website coverage of the event.

But was Mayer really a doctor?

Not only was Mayer not a doctor, Roxana Mayer was an Obama delegate, as Patterico discovered with some digging. What’s more, the Houston Chronicle apparently knew this and failed to include it in its glowing coverage of Mayer’s appearance. The reporter, Cindy Horswell, has admitted that she knew Mayer was an Obama delegate and that Mayer didn’t live in Jackson-Lee’s district when she wrote the Chronicle story. After getting exposed, the Chronicle quietly changed the caption on the photo without issuing a correction, removing the reference to Mayer being a doctor."

Saturday, August 15, 2009 6:35 AM on j-body.org
Oh mr goodwrench, where aaaaarrrrrrrrre youuuuu? Probably off somewhere crafting another "oh yeah well what abou bush when he did such and such?"

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, August 17, 2009 11:48 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:There are some really revealing videos on the internet using people in their own words and catching politicians in lies. Thank god Al gore invented the internet. lol

Greatest quote EVAR!

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search