Yet ANOTHER ACORN office busted NYC this time - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Yet ANOTHER ACORN office busted NYC this time
Friday, September 18, 2009 10:14 PM on j-body.org
As I said, he'll tsk tsk them, sign the bill, poof! New name, no difference, spending amendment added, etc

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Monday, September 21, 2009 5:56 AM on j-body.org
BlackEco wrote:
Knoxfire M.D. wrote:Wow a hippy liberal organization with ties to the government doing things that are illegal? That'd almost be like if churches with ties to the government did things that are illegal.

I'm sure the Republicans have never endorsed shady organizations like that.

Exactly, dumb ass Republicans. As long as they continue this restarted 5hit Ill be voting for the Democrats out of protest. There are a million reasons you could legitimately attack Obama, but it seems a majority of the party is obsessed with bogus rants rooted in racism. When is the base of the party going to wake the fu(k up and get support behind someone like Ron Paul - A REAL republican?, Half these Tea Baggers didn't know who Ron Paul was in the last election, the original Tea Party started back in 07, welcome to the Party Bubba Come Latelys!

Don't lie. You are a die hard Ron Paul supporter. You would not vote for a republican or a democrat. You are determined to bash both of the two every chance you get. You act as if it will somehow make people vote for a third party. You are going about it all wrong by making Ron Paul supporters look crazy. Throwing out the racism card is only hurting your cause.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:44 PM on j-body.org
ugh I hate the Acorn name...I work for a company called Acorn Stairlifts and customers always confuse us with them and then wont buy from us, thus making me lose money!

We had the name first and I think they are fighting to keep it that way...I hate them! just cuz of that lol

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 3:18 PM on j-body.org
How about they get into a new line of work...

Perhaps:

ACORN Prostitution Consultation Services, LLC.

Gotta be some good money in that!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 4:43 PM on j-body.org
I should ill probably make more money then but get unwanted buttsecks....decisions decisions...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:32 PM on j-body.org
No, no, not you, sorry! I meant the Other ACORN! They seem to be good at this whole "criminal advice" gig...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 8:59 PM on j-body.org
Aw damn! I was almost excited about the money! lol....sorry I read wrong, but I agree with you

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search