The Czar Czar - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The Czar Czar
Thursday, October 08, 2009 11:11 AM on j-body.org
lol sorry I just been seein Czar on every forum I go to...so what if there a Czar for a Czar lol...k
sorry bored @ work

Re: The Czar Czar
Thursday, October 08, 2009 11:12 AM on j-body.org
wait for it.

Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:25 PM on j-body.org
Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:46 PM on j-body.org
Wouldn't that be...the Obommer?

Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:27 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:kill yourself.

need to get me some pussy first then we will talk

lol Bill

Friday, October 09, 2009 7:26 PM on j-body.org
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:Wouldn't that be...the Obommer?

That's Chancellor Obama to you.

Friday, October 09, 2009 9:16 PM on j-body.org
Dude. If extremism is your only answer...you're asking the wrong questions.

Cool V for Vendetta reference though!

Friday, October 09, 2009 10:50 PM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:Wouldn't that be...the Obommer?

That's Chancellor Obama to you.

I like this one better.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:41 AM on j-body.org
Thats an antichrist reference which is not the case with obama, he doesnt fit the profile

Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:35 AM on j-body.org
Torres wrote:Thats an antichrist reference which is not the case with obama, he doesnt fit the profile

Except, perhaps, for the following:
Revelations wrote:13:3 And all the world marveled and followed the beast.
13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.
Interesting that 42 months is just 6 short of a presidential term.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 12:33 PM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:
Torres wrote:Thats an antichrist reference which is not the case with obama, he doesnt fit the profile

Except, perhaps, for the following:
Revelations wrote:13:3 And all the world marveled and followed the beast.
13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.
Interesting that 42 months is just 6 short of a presidential term.
Except where a dragon was to give him authority? I think I missed that one in November.

But he looks way cooler in my pic. Who cares about the meaning?

Sunday, October 11, 2009 4:44 PM on j-body.org
bk3k wrote:Except where a dragon was to give him authority? I think I missed that one in November.
Maybe ACORN is the dragon.

Sunday, October 11, 2009 6:55 PM on j-body.org
sheesh. Biblical references now? LMMFAO!

Next thing you know, you'll be saying he was born in Africa. Wait, you already did...YES! I get it now! The radical running of the Right's mouth has already run out of topics due to force-feeding every snippet of negativity they can find down their followers' throats!

What's next...genetic suspicion that he's not even Human? With every stone already turned, it's got to be tough finding new ways to hate the guy.

Monday, October 12, 2009 6:11 PM on j-body.org
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:What's next...genetic suspicion that he's not even Human? With every stone already turned, it's got to be tough finding new ways to hate the guy.
You know I remember The Onion going there months ago. Pretty funny as I recall.

I seem to recall a few people saying Bush was possibly the Antichrist, but I don't think anyone took them seriously. You probably have this or something similar with most every leader of every nation.

I'll agree that given all the real evidence. the Birther crowd is certainly a "special" bunch.

Monday, October 12, 2009 8:29 PM on j-body.org
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:LMMFAO!
Just to clarify for you, that was the point.

Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:Next thing you know, you'll be saying he was born in Africa. Wait, you already did...YES! I get it now!
Um. No, actually I didn't.
The funny thing about the whole birther movement is that it started in the Democratic party during the primaries. They just managed to recruit some from the other side of the isle once he won the nomination.

Monday, October 12, 2009 8:41 PM on j-body.org
I like you. You kinda duck and dodge like someone I know and admire so well...

...me!

Oh, and bk3k...the Onion is the best I like how they stay loose, not leaning too hard right or left. They run it right up the middle...hard! Great stuff, very inspired and funny.

Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:23 AM on j-body.org
BARRY....

I Said he was from there.. but then so did his grandmothre.

Fu_cking hojiee

Chirs

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Saturday, October 17, 2009 9:51 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:BARRY....

I Said he was from there.. but then so did his grandmothre.

Fu_cking hojiee

Chirs
Of course a Hawaii newspaper had announced his birth in Hawaii shortly after his birth(assuming he was really "born" rather than grown in a alien incubation machine). That is only the tip of the so called "evidence" for his US native status. So you see there has been a conspiracy from hid "birth" to get this man to be the US President. That is only the tip of it.

The truth, is out there - out there in DC.

Saturday, October 17, 2009 9:56 PM on j-body.org
What is this new thing? I must know....need more...reasons to....hate...0

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, October 19, 2009 3:48 PM on j-body.org
i heard the bed obama was born in was made in china with wheels made in germany sitting atop tiles flown in from ecquador on concrete made from mexico on top of rock and sand flown in from argentina, so they are saying he is now multi-national.

no matter who is the president. about 50% of the population will hate him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 7:42 AM on j-body.org
bk3k wrote:

The truth, is out there - out there in DC.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search