Democrats to provide new funding for ACORN in unrelated consumer protection agency - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Democrats to provide new funding for ACORN in unrelated consumer protection agency
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:24 AM on j-body.org
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/How-Dems-outmaneuvered-GOP-on-ACORN-66727072.html

turns out that the democrats apparent disgust with ACORN only lasted til the public furor had abated.

WARNING: this link is to a rightie siite, and I'm only aware of this problem because my handlers want me to be.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Democrats to provide new funding for ACORN in unrelated consumer protection agency
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:55 AM on j-body.org
hahahahaha. I love honesty tempered with sarcastic humor. Your handlers are doing very well with you, sir! [/sarcasm]

But seriously, folks: I too am appalled at the abuses of ACORN and the Dems' tongue-in-cheek approach about it. All involved have dirty hands, and to me, this remains an issue very worth watching.

Re: Democrats to provide new funding for ACORN in unrelated consumer protection agency
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:23 AM on j-body.org
Upon futher reading, it seems that the money will only be going to a certain part of acorn and not their general fund. I say BS. If there is no way to monitor it, then that is exactly what will happen. There are too many politicians who benefit too much from acorn's chicanery, to do more than briefly feign outrage

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:40 AM on j-body.org
Crazy. I thought ACORN was dead insofar as taxpayer contribution. I'm not amused.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:44 AM on j-body.org
They got a president and several members of congress elected and the favors have to be repaid, regardless of how much corruption surfaces.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:33 PM on j-body.org
Won't make the news though

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:53 PM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:They got a president and several members of congress elected and the favors have to be repaid, regardless of how much corruption surfaces.

110% QFT!!!!!!
is there ANY other genuine reason a company that is so clearly, blatantly and outright corrupt get away with everything with a slap on the wrist? They are not even scared to be corrupt, because they have the government in their pocket and if they DO go down...they WILL take people down with them. To a politician that's worse than getting aids.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:34 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Won't make the news though

What?! So you're saying that Fox News DOESN'T cover all the news!?

(or as so they claim)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:52 PM on j-body.org
I said "the news". You mentioned foxnews. "the news" is a generic term. Like... I'm gonna have a soda

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 10:20 PM on j-body.org
What?! So you're saying that Pepsi DOESN'T make all the soda?!

Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:34 AM on j-body.org
Bill Hahn Jr. wrote:What?! So you're saying that Pepsi DOESN'T make all the soda?!

hahahahahaha

Truth, it WILL be on Fox. But to say that just feeds into the mouth breathers that claim Fox is the problem...instead of it being the solution. Tell me this. If Fox is so bad why can't any of these people go on there and prove them wrong. Why do they have to go on CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, ABC and bash Fox from a safe distance. Why are they so scared? I seem to ask this a lot lately...it would seem if they didn't have anything to hide about ACORN or any of the other things Fox has no problem reporting about, the Dems would have no hesitation to appear on Fox and debunk all the the B.S.. Yet they refuse to...kinda make you wonder why?

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:46 AM on j-body.org
Can anybody honestly say they are surprised by this?

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:05 PM on j-body.org
I thought they'd at least have to reorganize under a different name or something first.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:46 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:I said "the news". You mentioned foxnews. "the news" is a generic term. Like... I'm gonna have a soda

I didn't say you mentioned foxnews. Foxnews is a news organization right? Part of "the news"? So their claim that they "cover all the news" means...?

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:44 PM on j-body.org
^grasping for any nearby noodle with which to bash foxnews

Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:17 PM on j-body.org
I sometimes think they are called FOX news for their women. This fortysomething just drools over those FOXy ladies.
Well, except for Greta, lol

Thursday, October 29, 2009 6:29 PM on j-body.org
Kellys Court. Mmmm

Friday, October 30, 2009 6:40 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:^grasping for any nearby noodle with which to bash foxnews

Leave the martyr acting to your walmart cashier and just answer the man.

Oh and "lol" too.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search